PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mv_dreadhead is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
thank u bt i went there and downloaded mighty rom 6 n it installs on my computer bt when i click run its loads up n dissappears isent a screen to update my phone like the one for the phone unlocker suppose to appear
Old 03-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Lurker

mv_dreadhead is a n00b

ok well i got it to download bt now there is another probelm it full installs to 100% on my phone denn [error 244] pops up n says invalded model id and that the update utitility cannot be used for our pda phone anyone can help me
Old 03-19-2010, 09:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv_dreadhead View Post
ok well i got it to download bt now there is another probelm it full installs to 100% on my phone denn [error 244] pops up n says invalded model id and that the update utitility cannot be used for our pda phone anyone can help me
which hspl do you have? is it .25 or .37?
Old 03-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Lurker

mv_dreadhead is a n00b

its .25
Old 03-19-2010, 10:00 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
its .25
that's why. you have the wrong one. you need to have .37
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Lurker

mv_dreadhead is a n00b

ok thank u n it worked fine with that.. only thing abt the rom though is i cant acess the today screen i click the button n it gose back to the home page am i the only person experianceing that?
Old 03-19-2010, 11:01 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
ok thank u n it worked fine with that.. only thing abt the rom though is i cant acess the today screen i click the button n it gose back to the home page am i the only person experianceing that?
sorry i'm havin a hard time understaning what you're talkin about. what today screen are you talkin about? the today screen is the home screen.

Last edited by razorloves; 03-19-2010 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Kanistic is a n00b

Hey guys, I've been using the Might rom 6.5 for a few months now on my Verizon TP1 and I'm loving it still. I have one problem/question though with the text messaging feature. Each time I get a text even with it sorted by received date, the messages are not listed in order. With the stock rom the newest text/pic message would be at the top of the list, now it may be in the middle or somewhere else in the list, thus causing me to scroll and look for it. Has anyone experienced this, and if so have you found a fix around this besides simple not using threaded messaging (classic). Some help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:49 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanistic View Post
Hey guys, I've been using the Might rom 6.5 for a few months now on my Verizon TP1 and I'm loving it still. I have one problem/question though with the text messaging feature. Each time I get a text even with it sorted by received date, the messages are not listed in order. With the stock rom the newest text/pic message would be at the top of the list, now it may be in the middle or somewhere else in the list, thus causing me to scroll and look for it. Has anyone experienced this, and if so have you found a fix around this besides simple not using threaded messaging (classic). Some help would be greatly appreciated.
just a guess, but have you applied the 2016 bug fix?
Old 03-21-2010, 03:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

download link on first page has been corrected.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development