PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

vumpler is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Announcement Coming Soon!] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Oh FFS lol. Since the last update I've only come to this topic maybe a handful of times. It works great. For some reason I come today (tethering off my phone of course) and I'll be damned if there isn't an announcement pending! Mighty, you are one of the few that get me excited!

Looking forward to whatever it could be, related to the TP or not. Hopefully she's not pregnant!
Old 09-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [Announcement Coming Soon!] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
So you've gone from "Coming Soon" to "Announcement Coming Soon"...my god control your ego, it's only a ROM for a phone...
So who exactly is this kid? My ego can be as large as it wants within my own thread. If you don't like it, move on to another thread.

Kthxbai!
Old 09-02-2009, 10:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
so who exactly is this kid? My ego can be as large as it wants within my own thread. If you don't like it, move on to another thread.

Kthxbai!

lololol
Old 09-02-2009, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro

thundrbird1 is keeping up the good workthundrbird1 is keeping up the good work

Your Roms are the best Mighty!!!! Many Many thanx
Old 09-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

There will be new roms coming, I have my hands on an actual device now... I am working on the rom as we speak. Testing begins tomorrow, release begins... Maybe tomorrow night.

Don't expect a whole new world brought down on you here. It will contain the same elements as the previous version with an updated sys, new software and such.

I will also be releasing my oem base soon for the users.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

that "kid"is a douche bag
....thank you mighty for all your FREE work that you dont have to do . im sorry for the numnuts

Last edited by chrisloveskaos; 09-02-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
So who exactly is this kid? My ego can be as large as it wants within my own thread. If you don't like it, move on to another thread.

Kthxbai!
You tell him Mighty! Nobody talks bad about you in your own house! Your ego can be as big as you want it to be, you've more than earned it.... not to say that you have a big ego or anything.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tardis + Sonic Screwdriver
Carrier: Torchwood

The Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good work

Awesome!
And thanks!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

vumpler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
So you've gone from "Coming Soon" to "Announcement Coming Soon"...my god control your ego, it's only a ROM for a phone...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Lupin Saiko is a n00b

Damn, not sure if I can stand the bugginess that is the JD's clean dump of 21042 for another day or more. No offense to him I love that someone is providing an alternative to what you could easily call these bloatware ridden roms but at the end of the day you gotta fall back onto what is working the best for you and your phone and out of the few Ive tried I can easily say MightRom provided the best overall experience.

EDIT:
Nevermind

Last edited by Lupin Saiko; 09-02-2009 at 11:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development