PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 09:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

davidplayer100 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Announcement Coming Soon!] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Errrr. I wonder what the news is. Probably (hopefully a new rom). I need a newer build from either Mighty or Energy! Energy has gone touch pro 2 and doesn't look like anything will be coming anytime soon.....but this......few hours.....I will probably just have to check in a few days.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [Announcement Coming Soon!] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidplayer100 View Post
Errrr. I wonder what the news is. Probably (hopefully a new rom). I need a newer build from either Mighty or Energy! Energy has gone touch pro 2 and doesn't look like anything will be coming anytime soon.....but this......few hours.....I will probably just have to check in a few days.
LOL. . now now now, They offer freeee roms, I know they tease us a little, but they'll be here, sometimes they're ready to release and find something that takes them back to the drawing board. Patience my friend,. Nicely Sigh and wait..!
Old 09-02-2009, 09:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Lupin Saiko is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
HA ha I enjoy the "drinkability" just as much as the "flashability" of this ROM! But, hey Im open to suggestions
Well, I think a good transitional beer would be Rolling Rock or Heineken they aren't as full flavored as like a Guinness or a Fat Tire, but are much better than the pisswater that is Bud Light or even Budweiser/MHL
Old 09-02-2009, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin Saiko View Post
Well, I think a good transitional beer would be Rolling Rock or Heineken they aren't as full flavored as like a Guinness or a Fat Tire, but are much better than the pisswater that is Bud Light or even Budweiser/MHL
fat tire and guinness ughhh i hate those especially when they mix them together to make a dark and tan or whatever its called i am fine sitting with my budweiser
Old 09-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tardis + Sonic Screwdriver
Carrier: Torchwood

The Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good workThe Doctor is keeping up the good work

As Hunter S. Thompson said, "Good people drink good beer."
Gonzo Imperial Ale is really good...
Anchor Christmas Ale is the best! <IMHO>
Cant wait till Nov 27th when this year's batch is released!

Mightyholics unite!
Old 09-02-2009, 09:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Lupin Saiko is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
fat tire and guinness ughhh i hate those especially when they mix them together to make a dark and tan or whatever its called i am fine sitting with my budweiser
I dont understand why anyone would want to drink such a bland beer. Id rather just not drink. Dont get me wrong, I love to get smashed but its not the main reason I drink. I do it for the taste as much as I do for "social lubricant". I highly recommend Samuel Adams season brew Oktoberfest which is out now. I usually dont "down beers" but when I started drinking that I got about half of a bottle down before I stopped it was so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinabrady View Post
As Hunter S. Thompson said, "Good people drink good beer."
Gonzo Imperial Ale is really good...
I recently read somewhere that "intelligent" people, or those the survey/study considered to be as such, are about twice as likely to drink than those that aren't. That quote reminded me of that for some reason.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

guys, there is probably a beer forum at budweiser.com. Otherwise, its probably best to stay on topic.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 09-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Tuffgong4 is keeping up the good workTuffgong4 is keeping up the good work

I'm guessing Mighty would probably want people talking about beer than asking for the announcement / ROM every 3 seconds.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
guys, there is probably a beer forum at budweiser.com. Otherwise, its probably best to stay on topic.
Well Said!....wait, whats the topic?
Old 09-02-2009, 09:59 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

alright guys, i know everyone is waiting for the big news... so if the anticipation is killing you then click here

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development