PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 08:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Still getting some freezing with this rom. This probably isn't a shock but I thought I'd provide a data point for others.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hairyhermit is a n00b

issues I'm having with the 9/5/09 version which I did not have with the previous 7/18/09 version

graphic problems, softkey menu from bottom of screen frequently shows up about 1/4 of the way up the screen. this was an issue for the release b4 last, but then the 7/15 version put a stop to it. Now it's back again and worse than ever.

battery life is TERRIBLE. I didn't use phone for about 2 hours the other night and my battery life decreased by 50 percent, mighty6 I did not have that problem at all in fact battery life was great.

frequent freezing/pausing, I think thats related to activesync, but it happens even when I don't even have AS configured or running.

if activesync goes to link up to my exchange server, forget about using the phone while it's synching.

internet sharing frequently drops the connection and I either need to restart phone, release and renew ip, or reboot the computer. One of those 3 usually work, but ive yet to figure out why its not consistently just one of those solutions.

latest issue is that the pc has now decided to ignore when I plug the phone into it via usb. It charges on it, but does not want to establish any kind of connection whether its activesynch, disk drive, or internet sharing. I would LIKE to flash back to the previous version, but because of this now I can't do ANYTHING.

edit:
also forgot to mention, whats up with not being able to change the size of the start menu icons?

Last edited by hairyhermit; 09-25-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

vashwood is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Still getting some freezing with this rom. This probably isn't a shock but I thought I'd provide a data point for others.
Kevm14. I was about to post the same thing. Just froze on me last night.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Well, I got suggested to try out mightymikes 6t.5 Sprint rom. So I did and I am liking it. I have one issue thou. The native youtube app does not work. I even tried the exe file in the windows dir. But that is even dead. I have downloaded 3 different versions I found on xda and here and none fixed it. So can anyone guide dear ol me to a proper yt cab. thxs a million thxs.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Well, I got suggested to try out mightymikes 6t.5 Sprint rom. So I did and I am liking it. I have one issue thou. The native youtube app does not work. I even tried the exe file in the windows dir. But that is even dead. I have downloaded 3 different versions I found on xda and here and none fixed it. So can anyone guide dear ol me to a proper yt cab. thxs a million thxs.
What's the issue with youtube? it won't connect?

It should be working no problem, although if it's not, try this

goto start > settings > connections > wireless lan? I can't remember the one, but it's the icon that displays all your network adapters.

Anyways, click on remote rdnis (something of that sort) and click automatically obtain settings.

Sorry, i don't have the device infront of me anymore, but this mighty work.

Worst case scenario, u need to delete the temp youtube folder on ur storage card sometimes if youtube is giving issues.

Hope this helps!
Old 09-25-2009, 09:05 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post

goto start > settings > connections > wireless lan? I can't remember the one, but it's the icon that displays all your network adapters.

Anyways, click on remote rdnis (something of that sort) and click automatically obtain settings.

Worst case scenario, u need to delete the temp youtube folder on ur storage card sometimes if youtube is giving issues.

Hope this helps!
lol, love the "this mighty" work.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post

Hope this helps!

iTS not that it does not connect. rather.. I get a error messaeg that says.. the file does not exist. Kida like when you delete the EXE of a file and then you try to launch the shortcut and you get the error message.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:21 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Yeah I too was getting a lot of freezing with this rom.That is when I chose to try another rom....NRG's Genesis has been wonderful to me, and Ive flashed A LOT of roms. Also with this rom Ive noticed that I had to do a lot of fixes as I am a Sprint customer and enjoy some of the sprint applications that seemed to me incompatible with this rom unless I did fixes. Dont get me wrong this rom is really good, but I am the type of person if something is not working I want to fix it....even if I dont use it and it just seemed to me that this rom needed more fixes than to my liking. The battery life on this rom is fantastic. So sorry Mighty but I took some of the regedits from this rom to NRG's rom and now my battery life on NRG's rom is just as great. I love Mighty and his work, but the constant freezes from this rom made me an unhappy camper.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

I have no graphical display issues, though battery life has not been superb.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:38 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Yeah no prob here is the cab that will fix your youtube issue. Ive loved this rom for a while, but the constant fixes and troubleshooting and cab this to fix this cab and cab that to fix that cab was just too much for me to bear, but as promised here is the youtube cab that will fix your certificate issue. Just install no need to uninstall previous version it will just overwrite the old one so your not left with two youtube programs.

Touch-IT_Blackstone_Youtube.cab

That should do the trick for you bro. Hope that helps. Also any other cabs you need to fix this rom just post I have "almost" everything.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development