PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 11:16 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyskinesia View Post
YES YES YES.

I saw that Mighty responded to someone else earlier to say that Data was NOT staying on all the time. But I will say that every time I look my data is ON. I turn it off, and it stays off until I check email or go online then it STAYS on. I used adv config and that worked to stop data after say 1 minute BUT it also caused serious issues with answering calls if the data was on. SO I switched to diamond tweak. it caused the same issue after a day or so.

SO I turned the reg setting back to stock and turned off my email for the day and the battery stayed above 70% all day. (usually it's at 40% by noon with little to no use).

SO my question is: How do I make data tuen off a minute or two after use without affecting the reg key that causes issues with answering the phone?

HKLM\comm\connMgr\planner\settings\SuspendResume
Well what I noticed was the data connection only stays off when my push email is off (which is like duh) so on the weekends or when I'm in the office, I just turn off push email.

There's a cab I used on top of this rom as well. All the known battery and performance tweaks were part of it. You can try it out if you like.
Attached Files
File Type: cab BatteryAndPerformanceHack.cab (2.5 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dividebyzero is just getting started

ActiveSync connects but won't sync anything.

I remember having this problem every time I update the rom but now I can't find the solution I usually use.

There used to be a setting or something where you can choose the regular or the faster ActiveSync setting on the phone. The faster one said to disable it if you had problems connecting and I would have to uncheck the box and sync once then recheck it and all would be good.

I can't find it now, nor do I remember where it was in the first place.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Also I've tried the AllowLSP registry edit. Now it doesn't even try to sync. Just says connected and when I click the sync button on the computer or the phone nothing happens.

Running the final release by the way.

nevermind. Turns out it's now my firewall. Is there any firewall that isn't over zealous? I just changed to AVG because Commodo was blocking things without telling me or allowing me to fix it. ZoneAlarm has many more problems!! And I can't stand Norton. Do they all just suck?

Retorical question. Sorry, just frustrated.

Last edited by dividebyzero; 09-28-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

since this is the final version did the low signal problem ever get fixed?
Old 09-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

fredthedj is just getting started

this is my first rom and i have no issues my data turns itself off and battery life seems to be working just fine
Old 09-28-2009, 05:27 PM
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Would people who came from the MR4 6.1 rom say this rom is quicker or slower? I'm thinking of trying the 6.1 rom just to see, but if it's a general consensus it's one or the other, I won't bother...
Old 09-28-2009, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

how can i get the damn battery icon back...same with sss ...advance config donest do it...usual reg edits dont do it...i need battery info om main taskbar...any ideas?

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 09-28-2009, 07:27 PM
i like turtles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
how can i get the damn battery icon back...same with sss ...advance config donest do it...usual reg edits dont do it...i need battery info om main taskbar...any ideas?
a few pages back someone posted a mystic persistant batter cab. use that. make sure clock in taskbar is unchecked before install and never recheck it and restart. it will work normal until a restart if checked
Old 09-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
since this is the final version did the low signal problem ever get fixed?
You mean service reception? Definitely not. And I tried updating my profile using the Sprint utility and that turned out to be a GIANT mistake. I still may try that 2.47 PRI manually next time I hard reset, though. Seems pretty much anywhere I go my service is 0 to 2 bars. And that is leaving the stock 5 bars that Mighty puts in. Just terrible.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

see. thats what i always get here. 0-1 bar. MAYBE 2 bars. but when i tried this rom i couldnt make a call at all even when it said i had one bar. i had to go down the road 2 miles to activate my phone. usually i can do it in my room or upstairs or once i had to do it in the driveway.........got mad flashed to the rom i have now and i activated it in my room
Old 09-28-2009, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP1 Raphael
Carrier: VZW & Sprint

maxnix is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dividebyzero View Post
ActiveSync connects but won't sync anything.

I remember having this problem every time I update the rom but now I can't find the solution I usually use.
Presuming you installed the ROM correctly, delete any previous partnerships you have in AS.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development