View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 11:16 AM
chronster
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyskinesia View Post
YES YES YES.

I saw that Mighty responded to someone else earlier to say that Data was NOT staying on all the time. But I will say that every time I look my data is ON. I turn it off, and it stays off until I check email or go online then it STAYS on. I used adv config and that worked to stop data after say 1 minute BUT it also caused serious issues with answering calls if the data was on. SO I switched to diamond tweak. it caused the same issue after a day or so.

SO I turned the reg setting back to stock and turned off my email for the day and the battery stayed above 70% all day. (usually it's at 40% by noon with little to no use).

SO my question is: How do I make data tuen off a minute or two after use without affecting the reg key that causes issues with answering the phone?

HKLM\comm\connMgr\planner\settings\SuspendResume
Well what I noticed was the data connection only stays off when my push email is off (which is like duh) so on the weekends or when I'm in the office, I just turn off push email.

There's a cab I used on top of this rom as well. All the known battery and performance tweaks were part of it. You can try it out if you like.
Attached Files
File Type: cab BatteryAndPerformanceHack.cab (2.5 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.