View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 10:38 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Well, I got suggested to try out mightymikes 6t.5 Sprint rom. So I did and I am liking it. I have one issue thou. The native youtube app does not work. I even tried the exe file in the windows dir. But that is even dead. I have downloaded 3 different versions I found on xda and here and none fixed it. So can anyone guide dear ol me to a proper yt cab. thxs a million thxs.
Yeah no prob here is the cab that will fix your youtube issue. Ive loved this rom for a while, but the constant fixes and troubleshooting and cab this to fix this cab and cab that to fix that cab was just too much for me to bear, but as promised here is the youtube cab that will fix your certificate issue. Just install no need to uninstall previous version it will just overwrite the old one so your not left with two youtube programs.

Touch-IT_Blackstone_Youtube.cab

That should do the trick for you bro. Hope that helps. Also any other cabs you need to fix this rom just post I have "almost" everything.