PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 06:04 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Yea its been discussed , Easy fix. !

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\TaskBa r]
"LimitedClock"=dword:1
"ConsistentClockOrBattery"=dword:1

Thanks for the reply PURIAN....plz excuse me for pulling a noob move and not searching...not feeling very well at the time and dont have the patience to read thru all posts....

what u mentiond is what i need to change reg keys to?
Old 09-17-2009, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
Thanks for the reply PURIAN....plz excuse me for pulling a noob move and not searching...not feeling very well at the time and dont have the patience to read thru all posts....

what u mentiond is what i need to change reg keys to?
Its cool dude, it can get tuff when you fall behind even a couple days on here.. But yea those reg's should do it., if not just let me know, I had 2 sets of them for this, just to be sure this one was correct.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

roblesroger is a n00b

[QUOTE=jshaas2;1173918]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roblesroger View Post

have you posted this twice. The answer is no. Any windows mobile is going to have a slight issue every now and then, and again remember these builds are still beta. I remember having these issues and if i remember right, they are only 3-5 seconds hangs every few days. Hardly worth a hard reset.
No, first time posting that problem myself. Freezes up for over 30sec, I know windows mobile will have issues every now and again, but this is too much. Hoping the update clears that up.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Lordaries is a n00b

Ok, I'm relatively new to this... I flashed my brother's phone yesterday with mighty rom 6 using windows mobile 6.5... (i'm smart to practice on someone else's phone first... or maybe just mean to him)

So far, everything looks AWESOME. Really cool. However, 30 minutes before I flashed it, we both figured out how to use voice command dialing... where you hold down the send button and tell it to dial a contact... I didn't know it had that feature, and its something we really wanted.

After flashing the rom, we tried to use that feature, and it gave me an error message saying it wasn't available. So help me out... Can we add it back in?

We are using CDMA alltel Touch Pros...
Old 09-17-2009, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

ProfEngr is a n00b
Question Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
This was my first flash and I too watched the videos.

In regards to the 16mb pagepool vs the 24mb, it's all about multitasking (from what I understand.) The larger pagepool means better performance, but it cuts in to your ram. If you start to see programs closing themselves on more than a few occasions, lowering the pagepool is necessary. If you're like me, and only run 3-4 apps at a time, it shouldn't hurt to run 24mb.
Next dumb set of Q's:

1) I'm running w/ just over 13MB/192MB program memory free. Only thing open is TF3D. It pitched a fit about closing programs earlier today. Had "Phone" listed 3 times on the low memory screen. Would Page Pool affect this? I think I have it on 16.

2) Power is out right now so I'm having to use the WiFi router. I've noticed if I leave that screen the connection is severed. Is this normal function? Would be nice to be able to do other things w/ it running. It's also closed itself several times in the last 15min.

3) Isn't the WiFi router screen supposed to scroll? I remember it used to when I did the Comm Manager update on a stock ROM.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordaries View Post
After flashing the rom, we tried to use that feature, and it gave me an error message saying it wasn't available. So help me out... Can we add it back in?
MSVC was left out of this rom version. do a search in this thread and you'll see plenty talk about it over the past week or so and you'll see the cab to install it

Last edited by razorloves; 09-17-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted

does anyone know if you can add titanium weather to mighty rom 6?

i was looking but no luck.

i saw A home tab on another rom had little icons under it for missed calls/text etc.

but i like mighty 6 better

can that be added as well?

Last edited by relisted; 09-17-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:10 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by relisted View Post
does anyone know if you can add titanium weather to mighty rom 6?

i was looking but no luck.

i saw A home tab on another rom had little icons under it for missed calls/text etc.

but i like mighty 6 better

can that be added as well?
1. yes. see faq on first page of this thread
2. yes. go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=513431

Last edited by razorloves; 09-17-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:13 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfEngr View Post
Next dumb set of Q's:

1) I'm running w/ just over 13MB/192MB program memory free. Only thing open is TF3D. It pitched a fit about closing programs earlier today. Had "Phone" listed 3 times on the low memory screen. Would Page Pool affect this? I think I have it on 16.
definitely. you have to lower the page pool for the memory gimped verizon tp. see verizon faq on first page of this thread.
i don't use wifi router, so can't help you on the others
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II!

stevenxpham is just getting started

anyone know if there's a way to disable the 6.5 menu's or if there is a way to install the menu enhancements without having them cooked it?
I love the mightyrom except for the menus
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development