PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
good day mighty qucik question ?
is this the end of the road for touch pro cooking?
because i see this thread get updated but with nothing new?
I've taken this time to have some "me" time. Non-stop cooking for one year can catch up with you very quick. I am enjoying the free time I had to do other things.

When the unlocker comes out for the pro 2 and forces me to get back in the rhythm of cooking, I hope to have some spare time to treat you guys to something refreshing.

Not cooking for anything right now has left me rusty and trust me. you don't want a rusty sloppy rom.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

How about a rhodium manila rom for the TP in the meanwhile??? please...
Old 08-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I've taken this time to have some "me" time. Non-stop cooking for one year can catch up with you very quick. I am enjoying the free time I had to do other things.

When the unlocker comes out for the pro 2 and forces me to get back in the rhythm of cooking, I hope to have some spare time to treat you guys to something refreshing.

Not cooking for anything right now has left me rusty and trust me. you don't want a rusty sloppy rom.
enjoy life man you don't owe us anything!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO MAN I CAN'T WAIT TILL I GET MY SPRINT TOUCH PRO ON THE 8TH BECAUSE I'M SURE WHEN THAT UNLOCKER DROPS YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHING ROCK SOLID!!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK MIKE!!!!

Old 08-29-2009, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

raziel is just getting started

I finally got around to installing this ROM after my replacement Touch Pro came in (keyboard die out on me) and have very much enjoyed the finger friendliness of this ROM and the stability of what Mighty has been known for. Coming from the Silence/MightyROM, I did miss the speediness (although it's not THAT noticeable) and I still feel that Windows Mobile 6.1 is still much more organized. Maybe it's just me but the layout of 6.5 is a mess.

Thanks for the ROM!

visit louie tran spot! a blog for geeks by a geek
Old 08-29-2009, 07:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: RazrMaxx
Carrier: vzw

cbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcbreze is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for your hard efforts Mike. Love the rom
Left,came back,left again,came back to stay until I can
maybe snag the tp2. Enjoy yur downtime,
you sure do deserve it. Awesome work !
Jbo
Old 08-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Something that's always bugged me about custom ROMs are the lack of screenshots so that you can see ahead of time what the ROM has. Does anyone (MM and LR) mind if I post up screens of the different themes so that people can get a look at them? I went ahead and attached them, let me know if you want them removed for some reason.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mr65themes.zip (1.30 MB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by oldpueblo; 08-29-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:46 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
Thanks for your hard efforts Mike. Love the rom
Left,came back,left again,came back to stay until I can
maybe snag the tp2. Enjoy yur downtime,
you sure do deserve it. Awesome work !
Jbo
Hey cbreze..... I know Mike and myself aren't posting here like we used to, but I can assure you that we have no down time and aren't taking any breaks .. lol... As you all know, MightyMike has his TP2 and has already made his kitchen and a ROM for it, but without the unlocker, we have yet to test it and without me having my TP2 I can't test my work, and you know I don't release till I test. That being said, I have gone back to the drawing board and re-did my new version of the themes. This time, I did them the right way. My new themes will be an exact pixel match, and when I say this, everything matches.... Also, I just didn't make everything blue like before, losing some of the original grays and colors (I'll have to post examples later). Basically, what was HTC Green will be colored and nothing else, so it looks professional... Before, a lot of people complained that my themes didn't cover the entire manila, but I can assure you that this time they do. . My full themes for the TP weigh in about 2.1 megs or so, I can't remember, but now I'm looking at over 7megs for the basic install. On top of the manila mods, I am modding the OEM packages, so everything from the album, HTC keyboard, calculator, etc etc will have no green, but the color you want. It's going to look really clean and I'm excited to test it. I have about 20 packages modded, so there's a lot of apps that will get touched up. MightyMike and myself have remained busy. My 1st theme will be blue, since it was downloaded over 10,000 times, I'm sure a lot of re-downloads, but never the less, it was the most popular.... I will see what it looks like, add or remove a few things if needed and then publish the remaining themes after that. It takes me about 2 days for 1 theme... Trust me, we're still work in progress, and me not having the device is a huge set back for us

I just wanted to update and clarify a few things.... We're going no where and we appreciate all of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
Something that's always bugged me about custom ROMs are the lack of screenshots so that you can see ahead of time what the ROM has. Does anyone (MM and LR) mind if I post up screens of the different themes so that people can get a look at them? I went ahead and attached them, let me know if you want them removed for some reason.
Nice photos... I guess I never posted this link:

http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/mightyromblog/?p=324

The new .tsk's will be released some time in the future I'm sure

Last edited by LilRico; 08-29-2009 at 07:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Thanks rico, i myself am a big blue fan myself. And thanks for your hard work.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 08-29-2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Spelling. Stupid mobile devices.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: China Telecom

cnzqy1 is a n00b

Hello, I tried to get rid of the freezes but still no luck. Could you provide me your customized Alltel XIP(NK 2.01) and your OEMDrivers? That will help me a lot. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-30-2009, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

That is great news lil rico. I can't wait to try out these awesome new themes. Your work is greatly appreciated...and MightyMike's too of course. Just waiting to get my verizon TP2 and I'll be ready for anything you guys got.
MM and LR forever. lol. no homo
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development