PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 07:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo
Carrier: Alltel

dyskinesia is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

I am having an ongoing problem with youtube ap, any facebook app, windows live etc. They all give a connection error or say internet connection unavail.

If I try to sign into myphone I get unable to connect to internet. same with wondows live and facebook. Youtube simply gives connection error. I can get to youtube/facebook via opera w/o issue but none of the apps work. must be a settign somewhere that is ticked wrong.

please help
Shawn
Old 08-28-2009, 08:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SkidBox2 is keeping up the good workSkidBox2 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to SkidBox2

I am having troubles connecting with ActiveSync. I tried adding the "AllowLSP" in the excellent FAQ. Still no luck. What worked this morning was removing the USB cable from my monitor and plugging straight into one of the computers' USB ports.

I used to just keep my extra USB cable plugged into the monitor and when I got home, just plug the phone in and all was good. Now I'm spending 15 minutes soft-resetting, computer re-booting, etc. to try to establish a connection.

Is there another solution? or perhaps user error on adding the dword value posted in the FAQ?

Very much appreciate the help/feedback.

Skid
Old 08-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

gazla is a n00b

hi i would like to thank mighty for these great roms.
i am on the latest 6.5 sprint touch pro and i have an issue about the small battery meter icon on the main screen top right is showing that i am still charging my phone which the phone is unplugged...
last night my battery was almost out and receving pop up chage or replace battery warning but the top right battery meter icon next to signal stregth and such was showing full bars :S
how can i fix this or what might cause the trouble ?
thank you

Last edited by gazla; 08-28-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:29 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazla View Post
hi i would like to thank mighty for these great roms.
i am on the latest 6.5 sprint touch pro and i have an issue about the small battery meter icon on the main screen top right is showing that i am still charging my phone which the phone is unplugged...
last night my battery was almost out and receving pop up chage or replace battery warning but the top right battery meter icon next to signal stregth and such was showing full bars :S
how can i fix this or what might cause the trouble ?
thank you
custom taskbar?
usally the cause for that.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

doox00 is just getting started

How do you fix slow texting.. as you type it lags behind.. or backspace it takes a second per character sometimes.. very frustrating.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
How do you fix slow texting.. as you type it lags behind.. or backspace it takes a second per character sometimes.. very frustrating.
the fix is to switch to a different ROM

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

doox00 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

~John
very helpful.. why bother coming into this thread btw?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
I was having the same issue and found that the culprit was, at least partially, my own doing. I had previously installed the sms160.cab. This was the main problem. Please check out this thead and this one, as well. I first uninstalled the sms160.cab and then applied the fixes, in those threads. These totally fixed my texting speed. I have absolutely no lag now. I hope this helps you, as much as it helped me. Thanks again, to Kliptik, for pointing me in the right direction. I am Loving this ROM even more now. I have tried many others and nothing does it for me, like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

~John
I bet you just grinned with glee when you gave this helpful hint. ;-P

Last edited by buggerritt; 08-29-2009 at 10:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Thanks again, to Kliptik, for pointing me in the right direction. I am Loving this ROM even more now. I have tried many others and nothing does it for me, like this one.
No problem! I'm glad it worked out as well as it did! I'm pretty sure Cochoz updated the FAQ with the regedit and the link to bradyonly's fix is all over the place. I'm surprised it's not stickied by now.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

good day mighty qucik question ?
is this the end of the road for touch pro cooking?
because i see this thread get updated but with nothing new?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development