View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 02:15 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Thanks again, to Kliptik, for pointing me in the right direction. I am Loving this ROM even more now. I have tried many others and nothing does it for me, like this one.
No problem! I'm glad it worked out as well as it did! I'm pretty sure Cochoz updated the FAQ with the regedit and the link to bradyonly's fix is all over the place. I'm surprised it's not stickied by now.