PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 11:46 PM
j_j
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

j_j is keeping up the good workj_j is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Announcement Coming Soon!] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vumpler View Post
lol i deleted command.exe off an old tandy computer when i was 7, fixed it with the reinstall floppys
Old 09-03-2009, 12:19 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
There will be new roms coming, I have my hands on an actual device now... I am working on the rom as we speak. Testing begins tomorrow, release begins... Maybe tomorrow night.

Don't expect a whole new world brought down on you here. It will contain the same elements as the previous version with an updated sys, new software and such.

I will also be releasing my oem base soon for the users.
wait, so like.. another tp rom?? sweet!! what are the chances of you releasing a rom for us that has the newer style bottom start bar and whatnot.. that would be awesomeness.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work

mighty will we see manila 2.1 finally?
Old 09-03-2009, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP1 Raphael
Carrier: VZW & Sprint

maxnix is just getting started
Thumbs up Choice Is Always Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin Saiko View Post
Really wish we were 100% GSM over here, or at the very least that the CDMA carriers would use R-UIM cards.
So glad we have a choice of technologies rather than monopolies granted by the government!

Welcome to America!
Old 09-03-2009, 01:56 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Damn, not sure if I can stand the bugginess that is the JD's clean dump of 21042 for another day or more. No offense to him I love that someone is providing an alternative to what you could easily call these bloatware ridden roms but at the end of the day you gotta fall back onto what is working the best for you and your phone and out of the few Ive tried I can easily say MightRom provided the best overall experience.

EDIT:
Nevermind
Thanks ......
Old 09-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

That wasn't too nice.....

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Damn, not sure if I can stand the bugginess that is the JD's clean dump of 21042 for another day or more. No offense to him I love that someone is providing an alternative to what you could easily call these bloatware ridden roms but at the end of the day you gotta fall back onto what is working the best for you and your phone and out of the few Ive tried I can easily say MightRom provided the best overall experience.

EDIT:
Nevermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Thanks ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheat06 View Post
That wasn't too nice.....
totally agree. Very easy to be positive on the ROM you enjoy without putting down something else.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 09-03-2009, 03:35 PM
N00b

Lupin Saiko is a n00b

LOL so we are going to play that game eh? The "Lets read the first two sentences and not finish the whole post before getting booty hurt" game eh? Okay okay fine fine. I believe I said it really isn't your fault. The build is of 21042 is buggy and probably requires a lot of hacks and workarounds and extra software to create a great experience. But that is not what your ROM is about. Your ROM is about getting it to work in the most bare way possible as to not fill it up with extras. And in fact, I insulted MightyRom6 more than I insulted yours. What do you think I was saying could almost be described as bloatware ridden? But hey, he puts in what he thinks the masses want and if I want a custom Cooked ROM that fits 100% me Id take the time to learn and do it myself but I dont want to cause Im sure that would be a massive amount of headache so I use what I find to work best for my situation.

WTF? Am I honestly writing out a well thought out and sincere explanation on a message board to a bunch of uptight ready to be insulted at the drop of a hat people? Hah, like thats ever gonna get me anywhere.

Last edited by Lupin Saiko; 09-03-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:59 PM
N00b

Lupin Saiko is a n00b
Re: Choice Is Always Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnix View Post
So glad we have a choice of technologies rather than monopolies granted by the government!

Welcome to America!
LOL don't even get me started about monopolies in America. How about the Cable Companies eh? But seriously, by proposing if we had only GSM instead of CDMA as well we would somehow be worse off is preposterous. Unification of standards or technologies that all serve a common function or the same function can only lead to better interchangeability as well as an overall better experience for the end user. As it stands now the process of taking over a CDMA phone to another CDMA carrier is extremely complicated and troublesome even for more advanced users. The government needs to step in and lay down laws that require handsets to be fully open and create a set of standards that allow people to easily switch phones from one carrier to another. These phones and providers have created a system in which it is nearly impossible to take a phone from one provider to another and have an experience that is at all as good as you would have had if the phone was used on the intended provider, sometimes no matter how much hacking goes into it.

Last edited by Lupin Saiko; 09-03-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

typex is just getting started

Just out of curiosity being that tp2 wm6.5 will be out on oct6th does anyone know the final wm6.5 build #?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development