View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Lupin Saiko
N00b

Lupin Saiko is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

LOL so we are going to play that game eh? The "Lets read the first two sentences and not finish the whole post before getting booty hurt" game eh? Okay okay fine fine. I believe I said it really isn't your fault. The build is of 21042 is buggy and probably requires a lot of hacks and workarounds and extra software to create a great experience. But that is not what your ROM is about. Your ROM is about getting it to work in the most bare way possible as to not fill it up with extras. And in fact, I insulted MightyRom6 more than I insulted yours. What do you think I was saying could almost be described as bloatware ridden? But hey, he puts in what he thinks the masses want and if I want a custom Cooked ROM that fits 100% me Id take the time to learn and do it myself but I dont want to cause Im sure that would be a massive amount of headache so I use what I find to work best for my situation.

WTF? Am I honestly writing out a well thought out and sincere explanation on a message board to a bunch of uptight ready to be insulted at the drop of a hat people? Hah, like thats ever gonna get me anywhere.

Last edited by Lupin Saiko; 09-03-2009 at 03:46 PM.