PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPRO2
Carrier: Sprint

yjjadara is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Please Help ME, folks... I flashed MR 6 from MR4. MR4 was great and also MR6 is good.

But I have a very irritated problem with MR6. Sometimes my TP is freezing ( I don't know why..) and I reset with pushing reset button. Then, it is going on FIRST Setting process automatically ( I mean when you install new rom first, like after doing a clear storage). So,, my previous settings and programs were totally disappeared.

Is it MR6's bug? or something wrong in my TP.. When I flashed with MR6, I upgraded then downgraded PRI version. And I changed Radio version from sprint to verizon. I did run a clear storage after I installed mighty rom 6.

Carrier: Sprint old Sero.
Radio: Verizon 1.03.09V (or Sprint 1.12.34F)
PRI : 1.53_003 (downgraded from 2.34_003)
SW : Mobile Shell 3. Core Player. use Basic MR6 programs.

//Worst... I am stock in Booting with TOUCH Pro logo.. It is totally freezing.. How can I fix this?? I want to get back my TP normally. HELPPPPP....
//update... I am flashing now with Stock Rom...

I appreciate your help.
Mighty~! You ROCK~!

Last edited by yjjadara; 08-07-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

hpdrifter is a n00b

I need some Help with a few issues...

Voice Command? I am running Mighty's Rom on my VZW TP. I like this ROM but can't figure out how to add voice tags to my contacts. The Voice Command app seems to be in place.....It is the default option on the "buttons" menu but I can't get it to set a voice tag for the contact.

How to I "lock" the phone so it doesn't butt dial in my pocket? Usually I set the "end" key to lock the phone but the buttons menu doesn't let me select more than 1 button "Send key" to assign a program to.

Lastly how can I set a "favorites" for my contacts to the home menu? I like having the people I call the most quickly accessable rather than going through the contacts each time.....

Thanks!
Old 08-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjadara View Post
Please Help ME, folks... I flashed MR 6 from MR4. MR4 was great and also MR6 is good.

But I have a very irritated problem with MR6. Sometimes my TP is freezing ( I don't know why..) and I reset with pushing reset button. Then, it is going on FIRST Setting process automatically ( I mean when you install new rom first, like after doing a clear storage). So,, my previous settings and programs were totally disappeared.

Is it MR6's bug? or something wrong in my TP.. When I flashed with MR6, I upgraded then downgraded PRI version. And I changed Radio version from sprint to verizon. I did run a clear storage after I installed mighty rom 6.

Carrier: Sprint old Sero.
Radio: Verizon 1.03.09V (or Sprint 1.12.34F)
PRI : 1.53_003 (downgraded from 2.34_003)
SW : Mobile Shell 3. Core Player. use Basic MR6 programs.

//Worst... I am stock in Booting with TOUCH Pro logo.. It is totally freezing.. How can I fix this?? I want to get back my TP normally. HELPPPPP....
//update... I am flashing now with Stock Rom...

I appreciate your help.
Mighty~! You ROCK~!
Did you follow the steps for a successful flash? Go back to stock ROM > Reflash MR6 > Clear storage.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:27 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
I need some Help with a few issues...

Voice Command? I am running Mighty's Rom on my VZW TP. I like this ROM but can't figure out how to add voice tags to my contacts. The Voice Command app seems to be in place.....It is the default option on the "buttons" menu but I can't get it to set a voice tag for the contact.

How to I "lock" the phone so it doesn't butt dial in my pocket? Usually I set the "end" key to lock the phone but the buttons menu doesn't let me select more than 1 button "Send key" to assign a program to.

Lastly how can I set a "favorites" for my contacts to the home menu? I like having the people I call the most quickly accessable rather than going through the contacts each time.....

Thanks!
Regarding VoiceCommand. You don't need tags, just launch VC (I normally do that by simply pressing the button on my BT headset, but I think it may also be assigned to a long press of the Send key), and then you'll hear a bleep...that's VC asking you to say your command. Simply say "Call Joe Bloggs Mobile" or "Call Joe Blogs Work", etc. You don't need to record voice tags....that's what's sweet about MSVC. You can also say "Help" at the bleep to get some more info / command choices.

I think you can use the Long Press End setting to lock it. Don't have my Touch Pro handy but check for that setting in the Settings screen (Long Press End).

Can't help you with #3 sorry.

Last edited by CovKid66; 08-07-2009 at 03:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Mighty,

Something I have been curious about for ages when it comes to your ROM's.

Why can't we have more hard buttons available to us for use as shortcuts?

The only button we can set up as a shortcut is the long press send key (by default Voice Command), but why is there no way to add other buttons to that list, as is the case with the default ROM and some other custom ROM's out there?

Any way for us to personally modify that list via registry, or any way you can add the option in a future release?

Personally I'd love to be able to use one of those buttons as an alt-tab, to switch between open applications.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

lawsofpower48 is just getting started

my facebook photo uploading wont work for some reason, ive used it maybe a week or two ago...now i try to upload it, it says its being uploaded to the tasks...but its been a day and it hasnt uploaded to the facebook? anyone else have this issue
Old 08-07-2009, 06:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp

lawsofpower48 is just getting started

nevermind...i had to refresh the login..so i had to sign out and sign back in..maybe its expired?
Old 08-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

I'm having problems with Picture Messaging. I have the Arcsoft Verizon Cab installed and a few weeks ago I started having issues where if anyone sent me a pic message it would initiate a text message from Verizon to tell me to log in to a pc and view the message through my online account. I had this problem on Mighty Rom 4.16 and today I installed MR 6 and it still has the same thing. It doesn't matter what network the pic comes from. Tech support said to dial *228 option 1 and this just reset my PRL. Now it says Prefered Network just like choosing option 2 would do. I told the Tech I had a Sprint TP on the Verizon network and he didn't flinch. Is anyone else having this problem or could help me out?

Last edited by Tech Addiction; 08-07-2009 at 08:12 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Pro

djchico is a n00b

Hi, can any tell me where to get the 'white' sip keyboard, for the HTC? the black i found but no white, anyone has a cab on this?? I'v been lookin for 3 days now and i give up!! lol
Help..
Old 08-08-2009, 04:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

beyondr is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchico View Post
Hi, can any tell me where to get the 'white' sip keyboard, for the HTC? the black i found but no white, anyone has a cab on this?? I'v been lookin for 3 days now and i give up!! lol
Help..
Don't give up! I found it a while ago after searching. Don't quite remember where it was but I was saved by an app called fingerkeyboard2. Its pretty awesome and you should give it a try. Leaps and bounds better than the stock MR6 and HTC keyboards. It has a multitude of languages, color schemes to go with themes, and an application to adjust your settings. You can also set it up as the default keyboard (forgot how....too lazy lol). Give that a try. I'll look around to see where I found the HTC keyboard at for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development