PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 01:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

cheapgal is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
Are you saying that while you used Data via ICS, Sprint did not show you used data? If that's the case, it was a fluke and not something MR or anyone else for that matter can block.

True, with the R3BORN, 0 (zero) usages of bandwidth was track by Sprint. I used it a lot.

This Rom6, I think it was tracked because the default internet sharing was "phone as modem" which I SHOULD HAVE change it to "Data" and I totally didn't realized it until MightyMike post his comment.

I will test it out tomorrow to see if Sprint still able to track it. If it doesn't then it is my error for not switching it to "Data" else, hopefully, Mike could fix it.

But yeah, Mike's rom was able to BLOCK the usages. Use at your own risk. I have unlimited data on my plan but I shouldn't go pass 5gb.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

samzion is a n00b

Could someone please tell me how to restore the Pro back to the original Sprint rom? The phone isn't working properly so it needs to be returned the Sprint store. Step by step instructions would be greatly appreciated as I'm still learning. Thanks a million.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzion View Post
Could someone please tell me how to restore the Pro back to the original Sprint rom? The phone isn't working properly so it needs to be returned the Sprint store. Step by step instructions would be greatly appreciated as I'm still learning. Thanks a million.
1. Download STOCK rom.
2. Change RADIO to a Sprint RADIO if you changed it to another.
3. Lock phone.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone notice that the Glyphecache on this rom is not set to the max recommended i.e. 32000 or 32kb. I changed the setting in the registry and I think that the performance of Opera 9.5 seemed to pick up somewhat. Did not notice any other improvements over the pretty fast Might rom otherwise yet.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
all users please be advised:

a user has contacted me noticing tethering charges while using mightyrom6 despite all tracking methods being removed from the rom. i would ask that all users who tether please check your account for charges.

i will not be responsible for tethering charges.

this could be a fluke accident, although you need to make sure you are selecting data and not phone as modem in the internet sharing application.

i will be back tomorrow to look into the issue. thanks
I don't see any and I MAY have used "PAM" instead of "DATA" once or twice. Very weird.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhusa View Post
Anyone notice that the Glyphecache on this rom is not set to the max recommended i.e. 32000 or 32kb. I changed the setting in the registry and I think that the performance of Opera 9.5 seemed to pick up somewhat. Did not notice any other improvements over the pretty fast Might rom otherwise yet.
Mine is at 131k or whatever. Unless I was looking at the wrong reg key.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

cv7713 is keeping up the good workcv7713 is keeping up the good work

Absolutley love this ROM. Using the latest build 7.18.09. Very zippy. Anxious to see what the battery life is like. I was using the original build and had some issues so stayed away for awhile but decided to try again today. Very impressed.

Thanks!

Old 08-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdr32341 View Post
I've been searching this thread but I can't seem to find any info - Do any of you guys have issues with the built-in alarm clock on this newest build of MightyRom?

Basically, my problem is that the windows snooze/dismiss alarm notification doesn't pop up when my alarm goes off. So, in order to turn off the alarm, i have to tap the bar at the top of the screen and then tap the alarm icon, at which point the pop-up will appear and i can dismiss the alarm. Is there some setting I can change that will make the alarm popup appear on top of touchflo without making me first go into the notification manager?
Start > Settings > Sounds & Notifications > Notifications tab

Find the "Reminders" in the drop down and select "Show on Screen"
Old 08-03-2009, 12:46 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisr528 View Post
Off the subject but does anyone have a cool start button cab, that can be used with mighty rom6?
Have you tried QuickMenu? You can find some more info here on XDA and here too as the download / creator site is actually Chinese.

Last edited by CovKid66; 08-03-2009 at 12:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I am having issues with screen rotation with this ROM. When I am walking and holding the phone, it rotates from portrait to landscape often, especially when listening to music on a long walk. Yesterday I had to leave the keyboard out while walking just so it stops rotating constantly and today I did a hard reset and its still doing it again. Is there a way to stop the rotation? Its getting on my nerves.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development