View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdr32341 View Post
I've been searching this thread but I can't seem to find any info - Do any of you guys have issues with the built-in alarm clock on this newest build of MightyRom?

Basically, my problem is that the windows snooze/dismiss alarm notification doesn't pop up when my alarm goes off. So, in order to turn off the alarm, i have to tap the bar at the top of the screen and then tap the alarm icon, at which point the pop-up will appear and i can dismiss the alarm. Is there some setting I can change that will make the alarm popup appear on top of touchflo without making me first go into the notification manager?
Start > Settings > Sounds & Notifications > Notifications tab

Find the "Reminders" in the drop down and select "Show on Screen"