PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 12:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sgniwder is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
nope, i got a fix in 2 seconds in doors, the fastest out of any rom ive tried. awesome rom
WOW, I have to agree with this. I just got a fix in seconds in my house. This never happens...
Old 05-11-2009, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foots View Post
Most people use the Telus radio. And you install it the same way you flash a rom. Also, the battery meter is not accurate from 90-100. I think everyones does what yours does. I know mine does.
use the telus radio for the sprint tp? is this correct? also ive never flashed a radio, i read ya do it the same way ya flash a rom? does that mean I need to reset everything up? or does it only update the radio?
Old 05-11-2009, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6800
Carrier: SPRINT

shorty82 is just getting started

I just flashed to Mighty Rom 5 last night and I am having an error with wmdc "there is a problem with your connection...." as can also be found in post 1 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=wmdc. I have searched all over trying to find a solution, but every post I find with similar problems never lists a resolution. I am off work today, but I have to have my phone working before work tomorrow or else I am going to have some serious problems. I can use wmdc as guest to install and browse phone but I can't set up sync profile to download my tasks, contacts, and notes. If anyone has some ideas please let me know. Thanks.
Old 05-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Lurker

Meraki is a n00b

I just upgraded to MightyROM5 and everything is working nicely except the alarm clock. It's not playing any sound when the device is set to silent/vibrate, even though "Sound alarm when device is set to silent or vibrate" is checked.

In fact, it doesn't seem to be caring about anything in the configuration window (flash/vibrate/tone selection/repeat)
Old 05-11-2009, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Hey guys how is everyone well I have to say I got my TP less than a month ago and in two days of using it i found it to be really slow and have been flashing mighty rom since. I am more than happy with it. I have downloaded different task bars and I wanted to know if anyone here has a good recomendation on how to get the battery to go by actual percentage not just 90 , 80 etc....
Old 05-11-2009, 01:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC 6800
Carrier: SPRINT

shorty82 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
Hey guys how is everyone well I have to say I got my TP less than a month ago and in two days of using it i found it to be really slow and have been flashing mighty rom since. I am more than happy with it. I have downloaded different task bars and I wanted to know if anyone here has a good recomendation on how to get the battery to go by actual percentage not just 90 , 80 etc....

Look here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63605 I have been using a version of it with my last 2 phones and it works great.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and diamond

har226 is becoming a great contributor

Thanks just installed it and seems to be working what do you know about what it says that it is not accurate? The fast charge is that only when you are on a comp usb or even with the wall charger and does it hurt your computer usb port. Is it really faster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty82 View Post
Look here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63605 I have been using a version of it with my last 2 phones and it works great.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lalord69 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalord69
Anyone having problems with the GPS? i cannot get it to lock, i tried google maps, garmin, sprint nav and htc gps tool and still nothing, any ideas or help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
nope, i got a fix in 2 seconds in doors, the fastest out of any rom ive tried. awesome rom
Not me, still nothing, i tried a lot of gps apps and nothing, i hard reset and nothing, i install a newer radio and nothing, i made sure my backlight setting was unckeck too and nothing... any ideas or suggestions?

((it works on other roms, just not on the 2 previous from mighty))
Old 05-11-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Thursday is keeping up the good workThursday is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalord69 View Post
Not me, still nothing, i tried a lot of gps apps and nothing, i hard reset and nothing, i install a newer radio and nothing, i made sure my backlight setting was unckeck too and nothing... any ideas or suggestions?

((it works on other roms, just not on the 2 previous from mighty))
You may have already done this but i'll just say it as to not leave anything out.

1. Make sure your location in phone settings is set to ON
2. In your external gps settings set to COM4 and 4800
3. Download Chartcross Ltd. GPS test http://www.chartcross.co.uk/products...02_details.asp
4. Run that and see if you can't get a fix on satellites anywhere.

If that doesn't do anything then I haven't a clue.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

I didn't get a response and I've did a search already, but can someone let me know if they've saw this issue or can provide any assistance.

Question, I've had this issue for awhile, but didn't really pay it too much attention. When I reminder that I set in my calendar it comes up in German and I can't figure out how that is happening. I don't have any programs on my phone that have anything set to German. I checked the input settings and switched to another language besides English and soft reset and its still the same. This has been the case in the last few ROM updates. I don't have anything usually on my phone, so I'm sure someone has had this issue. Any help would be appreciated.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development