PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

I have had this issue before, but don't quite know whats the cause!!!

Every now and then my phone automatically turns on from stand by mode.... No programs are running, just turns on to the last screen. It happens when charging as well. Just comes on, and screen stays on.
Its very sporadic. But enough times to make me want to know..

***WTF????
Old 05-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Lurker

2gunsup is a n00b

This rom is great. It's the first I've been able to use for a couple days without flashing to something else. (Don't blame that on the roms though, its just addicting.)

Anyone have a good alarm wav/mp3? I find that the stock ones aren't loud enough for me.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:05 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

Is there a way to replace the new PIE with the WM 6.1 PIE? I tried an XDA File but it corrupts my ROM and I have to start over
Old 05-12-2009, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

The420Dank is keeping up the good workThe420Dank is keeping up the good work

Is anyone having problems with Opera? I have the MightyRom5 Installed on my sprint touch pro. Every time I use Opera, just under a minute of use... It closes down. It seems to run seamleasly and perfectly then it just closes... It stays open no longer than a minute ever. I've used the search function in the forums but it's pulling up mightyrom4 info and info that is not helping my situation. I don't know what to do at this point.

I installed the VGA opera 2745 and the same exact things happens.

Anyone face this issue before?
Old 05-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by The420Dank View Post
Is anyone having problems with Opera? I have the MightyRom5 Installed on my sprint touch pro. Every time I use Opera, just under a minute of use... It closes down. It seems to run seamleasly and perfectly then it just closes... It stays open no longer than a minute ever. I've used the search function in the forums but it's pulling up mightyrom4 info and info that is not helping my situation. I don't know what to do at this point.

I installed the VGA opera 2745 and the same exact things happens.

Anyone face this issue before?
try going into opera settings and uncheck use plugins.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by laos101 View Post
Is there a way to replace the new PIE with the WM 6.1 PIE? I tried an XDA File but it corrupts my ROM and I have to start over
use a program called. i.e. toggle, it switches from the new to old or vise versa with a click of a button. pm me if ya want me to send it via email.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kristopher135@yahoo. om is becoming a great contributor

i've been reading and i don't believe that i have overlooked it but is there anyway to get the regular start drop down menu instead of the 6.5 menu? I tried the cabs in the files section but neither of those worked...
Old 05-12-2009, 03:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
try going into opera settings and uncheck use plugins.
that worked perfect, even on the sites that crashed before, now i get in no problem..... Now I have absolutely no problems, this is the best rom ever.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Attention ! For anyone interested. I've update my Help post ( Link located in my signature).

I've updated the Bugs section with current MR5 and MR4 Bugs with fixes.

I've updated the installation section to reflect the changes in the installation format of MR5.

I've updated the GPS section to include one last option if you cannot get the initial satlock. It seems to have a good success rate if you've tried everything else I posted and still couldn't get that initial lock. If you are getting GPS lag try the reg edits I put in my post. They work perfectly for me and I get sat lock within 5 seconds now.

Thank you ! You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming !

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopher135@yahoo. om View Post
i've been reading and i don't believe that i have overlooked it but is there anyway to get the regular start drop down menu instead of the 6.5 menu? I tried the cabs in the files section but neither of those worked...
what? you want the 6.1 menu back? id suggest go to mighty 4.16, its a 6.1 rom. I personally love the 6.5 menu
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development