PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Mine still had the count. I haven't tried that cab floating around to remove the count from those html files but I thought it was cooked into this rom.
it is cooked into this rom, but is undone when you install the sms160 cab and i think arcsoft undoes it too
Old 09-19-2009, 02:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
it is cooked into this rom, but is undone when you install the sms160 cab and i think arcsoft undoes it too
Hmmm that's odd, because I've installed both arcsoft mms and the sms160 cab, and my character count is still missing.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:17 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Hmmm that's odd, because I've installed both arcsoft mms and the sms160 cab, and my character count is still missing.
well, i don't know what happen with your setup, but it's well documented by several users in this thread that the sms160 cab brings the count back, along with the lag.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

ok....so i want a black dialer....cant somebody point me in the direction of the image files..or do i need to install a cab just for that?
Old 09-19-2009, 10:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
ok....so i want a black dialer....cant somebody point me in the direction of the image files..or do i need to install a cab just for that?
Try this let me know, its been awhile since ive used it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab S2A_Compressed.cab (1.38 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Try this let me know, its been awhile since ive used it.
preciate that
Old 09-19-2009, 06:19 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
The Arcsoft cab reverted my character limit to 130 for some reason.

Also, have you read the tip on deleting the htm file that has the SMS configuration? I'll try to dig up that post for you. Apparently Windows will restore it to the default state if you get rid of the modified version.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

muzz3256 is a n00b

Hello, I was having a bit of a quandry. I just updated to the last release and it seems like the text that I type is huge compared to what it was before. I have tried to adjust the size using the slider in the settings, and that works well to adjust the text in things I receieve, but when I reply to things, the text is ginormous.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:30 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzz3256 View Post
Hello, I was having a bit of a quandry. I just updated to the last release and it seems like the text that I type is huge compared to what it was before. I have tried to adjust the size using the slider in the settings, and that works well to adjust the text in things I receieve, but when I reply to things, the text is ginormous.
try running your finger around in a counter-clockwise direction on top of the round action button on the front of your phone, and watch the text shrink
Old 09-20-2009, 01:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
try running your finger around in a counter-clockwise direction on top of the round action button on the front of your phone, and watch the text shrink
Razor dude I have to give ya mad props. You've helped me many times and you're like great tech support to so many., Awesome help dude!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development