View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 03:27 PM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdrifter View Post
I need some Help with a few issues...

Voice Command? I am running Mighty's Rom on my VZW TP. I like this ROM but can't figure out how to add voice tags to my contacts. The Voice Command app seems to be in place.....It is the default option on the "buttons" menu but I can't get it to set a voice tag for the contact.

How to I "lock" the phone so it doesn't butt dial in my pocket? Usually I set the "end" key to lock the phone but the buttons menu doesn't let me select more than 1 button "Send key" to assign a program to.

Lastly how can I set a "favorites" for my contacts to the home menu? I like having the people I call the most quickly accessable rather than going through the contacts each time.....

Thanks!
Regarding VoiceCommand. You don't need tags, just launch VC (I normally do that by simply pressing the button on my BT headset, but I think it may also be assigned to a long press of the Send key), and then you'll hear a bleep...that's VC asking you to say your command. Simply say "Call Joe Bloggs Mobile" or "Call Joe Blogs Work", etc. You don't need to record voice tags....that's what's sweet about MSVC. You can also say "Help" at the bleep to get some more info / command choices.

I think you can use the Long Press End setting to lock it. Don't have my Touch Pro handy but check for that setting in the Settings screen (Long Press End).

Can't help you with #3 sorry.

Last edited by CovKid66; 08-07-2009 at 03:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.