PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 06:55 PM
Lurker

batista603 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

i did check that box and that does make the today screen works in TF3D, but it doesnt help the actually start menu when i touch it. it has the icons in scattered view
Old 07-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Lurker

batista603 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Must be new to 6.5 ROMs. Try start/settings/today click on items, scroll down to TF3D and check that box. Click the x and voila you've got TF3D back.
i did change that setting, but that doesnt fix the actually start menu (with the programs being listed) when i touch it. it does fix the today screen.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

Ender519 is keeping up the good workEnder519 is keeping up the good work
Unhappy Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Still having issues with the GPS not locking. It sometimes take 5 minutes then sometimes it won't lock at all.. Even with my standing outside.

Any ideas? On Sprint. Already flashed to MR6 again and hard reset this morning.
same problem here.. i have tried reflashing, hard reset, soft reset, turning radio off/on, turning location setting off/on, running quickgps.. NOTHING works, gps simply won't pull any satellites.

i am out of town and was depending on this gps to work as it had throughout all the other MR5 and MR6.. and i really feel let down by this rom.. unfair I know.. i love the rom otherwise but i was not in a place to be able to downgrade to last version of MR6 and this was quite annoying.

anyone found a fix? anything i can do to help??
Old 07-24-2009, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixter View Post
I just purchased it. It's working awesome. Here is the cab for the Theme http://community.pointui.com/topic/s...4538&bbat=6405 and the Bar that uses the Theme http://community.pointui.com/topic/s...4538&bbat=6404

Here is how I got the Weather working. http://community.pointui.com/topic/c...-by-step-guide
To get the city to work looks like the hardest part...Giving me a headache just tryin to figure it out..Post some screen shots for us...
Old 07-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

THunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender519 View Post
same problem here.. i have tried reflashing, hard reset, soft reset, turning radio off/on, turning location setting off/on, running quickgps.. NOTHING works, gps simply won't pull any satellites.

i am out of town and was depending on this gps to work as it had throughout all the other MR5 and MR6.. and i really feel let down by this rom.. unfair I know.. i love the rom otherwise but i was not in a place to be able to downgrade to last version of MR6 and this was quite annoying.

anyone found a fix? anything i can do to help??
hmm.. Im using Telenav 5116 and its working fine here, actually I havent tried it at all since I started using mr6 but just launched it now while in my house and got a lock in less then 20 seconds.

What program and version are you using thats not working? maybe thats the problem :\

edit..

Thanks again Mike for an awsome rom its working so well for me!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
anyone got any inside word on what the next revolution is? this thread appears to be movin a little slow.. i dont see it on the front page as much as i used. has mighty nearly perfected the infamous winmo6.5 and takin a breather?
its called enjoy your phone and use it.dude, the rom isnt even a week old. Plus, Mike is on vacation right now.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm not sure if my phone is bonked and my battery meter is off but when I first flashed to the 7/18/09 rom my battery life was pretty horrible and then after a few days, I reflashed and changed the pp to 20 and installed adv. config. 3.3 and set my data to disconnected after 1 min. and now my battery life is superb...took the phone off the charger at 7:30 in the morning and over 12 hrs later my phone is only at 80% battery life...
Old 07-24-2009, 09:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro and vouge
Carrier: uscc

cellguy030 is a n00b

1700 pages! i like this rom but i have one question. i tried to search but didnt find anyting

when i slide the keyboard open and touch start the menu is all scrambled until i close the phone. anyone know of a fix for this?

other than that, i love it!

edit: not sure what i did, but its fine now!

Last edited by cellguy030; 07-24-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
I'm not sure if my phone is bonked and my battery meter is off but when I first flashed to the 7/18/09 rom my battery life was pretty horrible and then after a few days, I reflashed and changed the pp to 20 and installed adv. config. 3.3 and set my data to disconnected after 1 min. and now my battery life is superb...took the phone off the charger at 7:30 in the morning and over 12 hrs later my phone is only at 80% battery life...
Wow I wish I had that. Does the PP actually help with much? I just flashed the Rom the way it is.....should I change it to 20?
Old 07-24-2009, 10:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVo
Carrier: J-Skee Mobility

jskee35 is keeping up the good workjskee35 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jskee35 Send a message via Yahoo to jskee35

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
i wish i could still have 80% after 4 hours.....

WELCOME TO THE COWBOYS DEZ!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development