PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 12:53 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo-x View Post
yup just saw them, i just ran the "uninstall cab" for the picture thing...
now installed the arcsoft 5.1.22...

anddd i still get the same thing.

the "instant" i click send, i get an immediate notification that says
"Message Delivery Failed. Or Message Receipt Failed"
"Retry Later" "Retry Now"

that's what it says...

and yes my internet does work, i just checked it, so i don't know what is going on...

strange. not sure exactly how cricket works with that. goggle is probably your best friend on that issue!! sorry i couldnt be more help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamD81 View Post
How does flashing to stock ROM better than just flashing a new rom and hard resetting? Ive just always cleared storage and hard reset a few times after installing a new rom and haven't had any problems. Just curious if reverting the the stock rom THEN loading a new rom really is a good flashing pratice or jsut and extra step if your having problems?
seems to be just an extra step if you're having problems. and this build of MR6 is the only MightyROM i've seen it show up on. MR4/MR5 I never had any trouble. I just happened to have flashed back to stock right before MR6 to check a few things on stock ROM so i guess i dodged a bullet!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
thanks, how about a SPB Mobile Shell cab??
as mentioned before, SPB MS is pay software, but they have a 30day free trial. Cab is here http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/pock.../download.html
Quote:

that's what it says...

and yes my internet does work, i just checked it, so i don't know what is going on...
that sprint arcsoft you are trying does not put in all the settings required for it to work on cricket. Are you doing that? here's a good reference http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62347

Last edited by razorloves; 07-27-2009 at 01:33 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

techboss is keeping up the good worktechboss is keeping up the good work

Has anyone had any problems with TP phone calls seeming to be in half duplex? Whenever there is background noise on my end it seems to prevent me from hearing what the other person on the phone is saying until the background noise on my end is silenced. It happens with the earphones and without - haven't tested it with the speakerphone yet.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:

that's what it says...

Ok, if you are on Sprint, this is the thread you need to look at. I do not believe that 5.1.22... is a working version. The version listed should be the latest working Sprint version. I know it works flawlessly for me. Follow all the directions exactly and your MMS should work just fine.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
To those who are having performance issues: are you using TF3D? If so, that may be your whole problem. I gave up on it for SPBMobileShell3. It is a much nicer interface. It seems much faster, more reliable and stable. It has many more features and screens. it is much more configurable. Give it a try and see if you like it. I bet you never go back to TF3D. I sure won't.
MS3 is pretty good but the only reason I can't run it permanently is because it doesn't have an equivalent to TF3D's Music tab. I spent 20 minutes screwing around, making a playlist, etc, and I couldn't get it to play music from one of the home screens. Are you able to run 3D acceleration in 7-18 MR6 without pausing and freezing?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

diplomat2387 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to diplomat2387

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
MS3 is pretty good but the only reason I can't run it permanently is because it doesn't have an equivalent to TF3D's Music tab. I spent 20 minutes screwing around, making a playlist, etc, and I couldn't get it to play music from one of the home screens. Are you able to run 3D acceleration in 7-18 MR6 without pausing and freezing?
Is SPB Mobile Shell really that good and does it use alot of battery while running this....?...I have not tried it yet because it looks sort of difficult to configure..

Last edited by diplomat2387; 07-27-2009 at 11:02 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

doox00 is just getting started

How do I get it to ask me what I want it to do when I plug it into my computer. All it does is go to internet sharing... tried looking through settings etc and can't find it. In connections, usb to pc settings its set to ask me.. but its not.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

greencat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
Is SPB Mobile Shell really that good and does it use alot of battery while running this....?...I have not tried it yet because it looks sort of difficult to configure..
I really like SPB Shell and it couldn't be easier to configure. I do miss the music tab but I use another music player.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doox00 View Post
How do I get it to ask me what I want it to do when I plug it into my computer. All it does is go to internet sharing... tried looking through settings etc and can't find it. In connections, usb to pc settings its set to ask me.. but its not.
Start -> Settings -> Connections -> USB to PC

Check the box for Ask me first about USB connection type when I connect the Device to the PC
Old 07-27-2009, 11:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

doox00 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Start -> Settings -> Connections -> USB to PC

Check the box for Ask me first about USB connection type when I connect the Device to the PC

yep did that, still does not ask me, even restarted the phone, same results.

grrr this is so frustrating.. between constant pauses and lagging and now this... I don't blame the rom, I blame wm 6.5.. or perhaps touch flo? I JUST reflashed it with mr6 and got it all set back up and now I have this problem... don't want to have to redo my entire phone again, whats the button combination again to do a hard reset?

Last edited by doox00; 07-27-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development