PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

well, everything is installed and all my programs 100% work. Im not sure if i had the black camera thing or not cause when i first launched it the screen was blacj, so i pressed home and relaunched it and its worked fine since, i launch periodically to check and its a go. The notification still dont pop up text but o well. All around a great freakin experience so far, so good, this is rockin quick, i read about wmp not being able to play when the screen is off, but its fine, it plays when the screen shuts off too....

im happy with this you have no idea, lets just hope it keeps up, ohh,, i got a gps fix in 2 sec. in doors. Sprint tv. works, Its awesome.....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboss View Post
Camera preview not working:
Take a picture while preview is black and soft reset - temporary fix until next release

Photo album upgraded from 2.5 to 3.0:
Pictures won't rotate according to orientation and when zooming in or out it overlaps and changes orientation momentarily

AND

[ .. ] Fixed Camera Going Blank Intermittently

AND

Im not sure if i had the black camera thing or not cause when i first launched it the screen was blacj, so i pressed home and relaunched it and its worked fine since, i launch periodically to check and its a go.
my picture preview still is black when taking a photo... does not show at all...i took a picture while preview is black and did soft reset... still doesn't work...
I still did the home thing too and it didn't work...
Is there a camera cab i can install to fix??

EDIT: Issue somehow corrected itself...after soft resetting at least 5 times...
Thanks

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give

Last edited by furrelkt; 05-08-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

you know it doesn't hurt anything to just disable tf3d right... ?
the tp has plenty of storage memory and 8gb sd cards are cheap.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond

BustedNuts1 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] [MAY.XX.09] MightyROM5 - Windows Phone®

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeePDA View Post
agreed, but for now a lot of people still prefer the TF3D and though it's probably a hassle to continue to support, for the end user it's just a different home screen option.
+1 for Titanium only (Copper was a clean ROM though which means hours of installation afterwards)
I mean tf3d is just a couple cabs to install, and it seems like 50% of the problems in this thread are tf3d related. I just thought with all the home screen interfaces out there (pointui, rltoday, spb Mobile Shell 3, throttle launcher, and the list goes on) chefs shouldn't include an interface with their roms, especially when all of them are installed easily via cab.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
you know it doesn't hurt anything to just disable tf3d right... ?
the tp has plenty of storage memory and 8gb sd cards are cheap.
I just have the mentality of the less unnecessary parts the better. Less potential conflicts and less could go wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgamer View Post
hey guys do you know where I can find the voice recorder I have been searching all over with no luck...any help would be appreciated. Thanks
This rom doesn't include the voice recorder?
huge +1 for this, huge
Old 05-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

when its not running there are NO potential conflicts whatsoever.

regardless its mikes rom to do with as he pleases

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedNuts1 View Post
I just have the mentality of the less unnecessary parts the better. Less potential conflicts and less could go wrong.

huge +1 for this, huge
Old 05-08-2009, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedNuts1 View Post

huge +1 for this, huge
what??? have you downloaded the new rom. its there bud.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 05-08-2009, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
when its not running there are NO potential conflicts whatsoever.

regardless its mikes rom to do with as he pleases
Hey there bud, I feel like there's some negativity in your tone. Of course it's Mike's rom to do as he pleases, thank you for pointing out the obvious. I never said otherwise, nor demanded it to be taken out. Just asked if it could, the agreed I'd just uncheck it. THEN I just made a statement about chefs in general. I thought roms were just a base for the user to customize, which is why I just made the suggestion.

However, it is nice that mike is going out of his way to make sure tf3d works on his rom, which I applaud. Maybe I just misread your tone, I guess adding a smiley face after a post is the equivalent of Ricky Bobby saying, "With all due respect."

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
what??? have you downloaded the new rom. its there bud.
I've downloaded it, just haven't flashed yet. I was just going by what this user posted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgamer View Post
hey guys do you know where I can find the voice recorder I have been searching all over with no luck...any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 05-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos
Re: [ROM] [MAY.07.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
At the same time, this dude is doing it for free, so it's hard to ask him to do anything more than he is (or anything at all). Perhaps the magician doesn't want to reveal his tricks, or he'd become obsolete.
Not true. A true craftsman never becomes obsolete. Instead, he promotes his craft and encourages others to join and master it.
For example, I used to config/admin UT servers. While it was nice to be in demand to get a server tweaked well, I preferred to teach others what I knew so they could do it too.

And feedback wise, I have had a way too busy day, but at least I gave the rom a little workout. Speed has really improved and the lagging that I was getting on the previous builds when closing mail/sms isn't there anymore. But - I also haven't imported my 2000+ text msg history via MS MyPhone this time. Will test that next.
Love the choice of putting CommManager on the softkeys in the home menu. I hated wading thru the menus just to turn bluetooth on and off.

Still getting the screwed up contacts when scrolling in dialer, but again, we'll all wait for that fix in later builds of 6.5 and HTC dialer.

Nice job MM. I wish I had more time to dedicate to tweaking a kitchen like you and Rico, but I count myself fortunate to just have a few hrs of daylight to use for whatever I want a few days a week. I hope you keep the passion for this as long as you can.

And since I saw the Celts mentioned so much I need to chime in there too. Go Sox!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:25 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

I'm still thinking if i should try this out

And for those who want titanium only you know StarROM created a ROM with Titanium Only or TF3D2 Only

M300 - Rumor2 - Treo 750 - Treo 755p - Centro - Blackberry Pearl - Mogul - Touch - iPhone - Diamond - Touch Pro
Don't Forget To Click
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development