PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

sheltem is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Yea, I know, but I prefer it in a ROM. Using StarROM 1.6 for the moment. Thanks anyway.

Hoping MightyMike might give it another shot. I tried Juicy 7, but was not able to make calls from Manila with that one. But where the Rhodium Manila port is now along with the patches can all be cooked into a ROM, which is what Starmans has been working on and has coming in his next release. (With StarROM 1.6, Rhodium Manila is in the ROM, but a patch has to be installed manually post flash.) I think if more folks got a taste of where the Rhodium Manila port is now, they'd keep it. I think Mike could make great ROM with where the Rhodium port is currently.
Rhodium is buggy right now. Until they get the new dialer ported over, then we won't see any new versions of Rhodium. The HTC Tachi (VGA device) is our best hope, which has TouchFlo 2. However they are running into issues with the dialer because the Tachi has both GSM and CDMA radios. Also the current ROM dump is beta and does not have all landscape functionality yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Raphael
Carrier: Telus

DeePDA is a n00b

I spent all day setting up my TP to be simply slick - so now it should only take me an hour or so... Thanks for the update Mike - That camera was bugging me too

Old Devices: Apache, Titan, Vogue, Diamond
Current Device: Omnia
(CDMA), Raphael (CDMA)

Tom Harris Cellular
Authorized Telus Dealer
Old 05-08-2009, 09:04 PM
N00b

DeePDA is a n00b

Tell you what took so long was learning how to use that Ibrythill Home Customizer cab I posted yesterday - but it does sooo much. Create your own widgets, comes with weather and ATContacts and adds .mort script capabilities.
I believe it to be a much nicer interface for Titanium.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

BustedNuts1 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] [MAY.XX.09] MightyROM5 - Windows Phone®

Anyway to get rid of tf3d with this rom?

I know it's not a kitchen, but didn't know if there was an easy way to get rid of it.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedNuts1 View Post
Anyway to get rid of tf3d with this rom?

I know it's not a kitchen, but didn't know if there was an easy way to get rid of it.
If you mean actually get "rid" of it, no. You should install Copper. If you want to use Titanium then just got to settings/today/items and uncheck TF3D and check Windows Default
Old 05-08-2009, 09:26 PM
N00b

DeePDA is a n00b

Sorry Mike - Downloaded and tried your widgets cab

What exactly am I looking for? TF3D or Titanium?
But to be honest after installing the cab I don't see anything different
Old 05-08-2009, 09:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

dividebyzero is just getting started

Ok this is working great so far. Got the GPS working finally. I don't think it was my fault or anyone's for that matter. Just a fluke maybe. I did this flash just like the last one.

I also would like to say Sprite Backup on level 1 is the MF shizznizzle. I know most of you like Sashimi and I have that too but I really like Sprite now. Exactly what I needed. Bring on the updates, I'm ready now!!

Between Sprite and this ROM working perfectly, I have no idea what to do with myself without all the troubleshooting and reinstalling I used to do all the time.

Thanks!
Old 05-08-2009, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

BustedNuts1 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
If you mean actually get "rid" of it, no. You should install Copper. If you want to use Titanium then just got to settings/today/items and uncheck TF3D and check Windows Default
That's what I guess I'll have to do, just didn't want all those extra files on my device. But:

I think mike's tweaked a few more things on this rom when compared to copper. I think it's a different system build number as well. And I don't have all the cabs I'd need for copper (yes I'll go google), just thought this rom would be perfect if he ever decided to release a non tf3d version. I don't think it'd be hard to do. But the first part of that sentence started with I don't think, so...
Old 05-08-2009, 09:37 PM
N00b

DeePDA is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedNuts1 View Post
That's what I guess I'll have to do, just didn't want all those extra files on my device. But:

I think mike's tweaked a few more things on this rom when compared to copper. I think it's a different system build number as well. And I don't have all the cabs I'd need for copper (yes I'll go google), just thought this rom would be perfect if he ever decided to release a non tf3d version. I don't think it'd be hard to do. But the first part of that sentence started with I don't think, so...
agreed, but for now a lot of people still prefer the TF3D and though it's probably a hassle to continue to support, for the end user it's just a different home screen option.
+1 for Titanium only (Copper was a clean ROM though which means hours of installation afterwards)
Old 05-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Me

tgamer is a n00b

hey guys do you know where I can find the voice recorder I have been searching all over with no luck...any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development