PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 12:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepeesea View Post
OK so i hope this hasn't been addressed but in 1000+ pages I'm sure it has...
i just flashed to the latest release from 4/25 and i have done a hard reset and not installed any other progs yet...
SMS has some funky issues.
1. if i leave a convo open... say i'm waiting on a response... it wont mark the txt as read unless i close the convo and the reopen it.. so basicly it keeps flashin the LED's and the text stays bold unilt i close out and then go back which is anoying, sms used to mark it as read as soon as you responded
2. so in landscape mode if i close the convo to mark the txt as read like i said above, the list of convos (in landscape) does not resize it self to fit the screen. its fine if i open sms and the slide but if i open a convo then close it in land scape is when i messes up.
3. biggest problem: if i open a convo to respond the curser does not put its self in the txt entry box it selects the incoming txt automaticly, so for every txt i have to put the cursor in the txt entry box

with the start menu..
when the phone is locked, it always locks up or can decide between transparent or black. not a problem really just stupid and annoying

so i hope no one FREAKS out because this has been discussed, just point me to the thread

thnx
Flashing the second release of the Apr 25th rom did not fix these issues for me. I have those same problems. Besides that I get the occasional 5 to 10 second freeze that people have been mentioning. Everything else is working really good though, and I haven't had the ringtone corruption at all.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:53 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayushikitsune View Post
S2U doesn't quite yet work for 6.5 everyone is using this for right now: Device Lock 1.1. Get it here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1239649505
Again this is simply not true...........it does work flawlessly on 6.5 roms....I have used it on many.....I have a cooked rom right now and it is running fine....
Old 04-28-2009, 12:55 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
it a bug that happens randomly. it happens on my phone once in a while, a soft reset usually fixes the problem. hopefully that works for you. i don't know of any cabs that might fix that
that's not a bug associated with this ROM it is TP (Stock) related and has to do with factory programming.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP/MR5 and TP/Juicy 7
Carrier: Sprint Only The Best

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bayushikitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Flashing the second release of the Apr 25th rom did not fix these issues for me. I have those same problems. Besides that I get the occasional 5 to 10 second freeze that people have been mentioning. Everything else is working really good though, and I haven't had the ringtone corruption at all.
I have the same problem on one of my TP's. On my phone I didn't get that problem but my g/f phone still has that problem no matter how many times i flash and reflash it still is there. good luck that's all I can say.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
that's not a bug associated with this ROM it is TP (Stock) related and has to do with factory programming.
Thanks for the correction. Thats where I was trying to get at but guess got my words wrong.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:58 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizo72 View Post
i flashed from OEM to Copper to the MR5 4/21 then to this; 4/25: I have to say, this rom doubled my battery life and I have 0 issues! Mike you rock !!!!!!!!!!
Im gonna have to agree here never have i had better battery life on ANY ROM
Old 04-28-2009, 01:01 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Thanks for the correction. Thats where I was trying to get at but guess got my words wrong.
soft resetting will usually correct it but I haven't had it do it sense i re flashed. anyhow i usually just closed out the text or deleted it and it would correct itself.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Again this is simply not true...........it does work flawlessly on 6.5 roms....I have used it on many.....I have a cooked rom right now and it is running fine....
Maybe I have to unistall/reinstall (or is there an update?) because when a call come in the s2a comes up but it won't let me slide because I still have to unlock the phone first which sometimes doesn't work so I tend to miss the call. Help me so I can help others
Old 04-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

For users still having the text messaging issue even after re-downloading the rom,

I suggest you re-download it once more, and use the clear storage methods after a flash.

That bug has been definitely squashed with the re-uploaded version.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:09 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
For users still having the text messaging issue even after re-downloading the rom,

I suggest you re-download it once more, and use the clear storage methods after a flash.

That bug has been definitely squashed with the re-uploaded version.
Mike you had any luck with the ringtone errors......I had it when I ran your rom and have tried a few other 6.5 roms and am currently using my own cooked rom and the issue still comes up randomly....a soft reset fixes it...but it does come back eventually.....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development