PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 09:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Metro pcs

maddhattar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
it's the same process as on any custom rom that you flash. see below

no, it doesn't. After you flash a custom rom to your phone, you just have to setup your data connection and mms and your back in business. Instructions are here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=14
Just follow steps 2 and 3.
my point was that i had it on the other mighty mike roms but on 6 i cant get it i know the settings by heart now lol
Old 07-19-2009, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

GreeNova is keeping up the good workGreeNova is keeping up the good work

Has anyone else noticed? MightyMike is coming up on 1 year since he joined PPCGeeks and check out his stats in that short time.

Let's see if we can get his count above 8000 by the end of the night. He has been slaving away on these recent ROM releases. Show him you really do appreciate his hard work and dedication to the ROM and to the Community.

Thanks Mike!
Old 07-19-2009, 09:46 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
I have to laugh. Consider the following hypothetical but very realistic scenario:
User dissatisfied with stock rom.
Flashes to new Super Awesome Booya rom.
Wow, the phone is responsive. Stock sucks!
User installs cabs and generally uses the device for a few weeks.
But wait - Super Awesome Booya rom was made even better with new version 2!
User flashes rom.
Wow, this is even FASTER than last time! Amazing!

And the cycle continues. But here's the thing - if these new roms were really waaaaaay faster than the last release, these phones would blow away anything on the market for performance and rival a desktop computer, if you read into some of the hyperbole posted. The answer is related to what I quoted - the user is comparing a freshly flashed rom to one that they've been running for weeks or more. All but the WORST of roms will feel faster than what you had. This is Windows, people. It would feel faster if you simply hard reset. I'm not saying roms don't improve - of course they do. But the extent to which they are reported to improve is exaggerated.

What the heck? That wasnt the question at all!
Old 07-19-2009, 09:49 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsultan View Post
I understand that you have recently transfered service to a device that many PPC users may consider sacrelege. I think you’ll love it, but I hope you will continue to provice excellent work to the Windows mobile communtiy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
What is this now?
I think the OP may have been confusing Mike with Juicy

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadFeet View Post
Why does mighty rom 6 seem to change the performance of my stock sprint radio versus when I am using the stock sprint rom?

1.03.15F (shipped)
same here man but i am running the newest vzw radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey5036 View Post
I'm starting to have keyboard problems all of the sudden. In the middle of typing a text message my keyboard just dies and I have to restart the phone to get it to work again. I just flashed to the latest release and same thing happens I might have to go back to mighty4 for the time being.
get a new phone before your keyboard doesnt work at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeNova View Post

Let's see if we can get his count above 8000 by the end of the night
umm its already above 8000? so idk what your talking about
Old 07-19-2009, 10:05 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Im back on MR5 but would like to get that black theme back thats so sweet on MR6, is there a way to find or get the tsk for it.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:15 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Im back on MR5 but would like to get that black theme back thats so sweet on MR6, is there a way to find or get the tsk for it.
From the FAQ on post # 16799....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Can I use the themes on another ROM?
No, LilRico has created them specifically for use with the MightyROM TouchPro
and Diamond series ROMs and cannot guarantee them to work else where.
Not sure if that means an MR6 theme will work with an MR5 ROM or not. Thought I'd point in out in case it matters though. Not that it gets you your theme sorry
Old 07-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
What the heck? That wasnt the question at all!
It wasn't directed at you. Your post was more of a spring board for my rant, though
Old 07-19-2009, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddhattar View Post
my point was that i had it on the other mighty mike roms but on 6 i cant get it i know the settings by heart now lol
I was on metropcs before I bought my TP, and had my settings before I purchased my TP.
On stock rom, the settings would never stick, the wap setting for http would not keep the setting,
So when I first flashed to a new rom it was Jugallo's, i wrote the settings in communication settings on Network, data settings and it stayed,
every single rom i installed, I have to set up my settings, and yes I have it memorized also, takes only a few minutes..
I nevered had a connection problem with any of Mighty's roms, starting from 4.9.3 or so, I've used every single rom Mike has made..
THANK YOU SO MUCH MIKE... U ROCK..

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:39 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by covkid66 View Post
From the FAQ on post # 16799....

Not sure if that means an MR6 theme will work with an MR5 ROM or not. Thought I'd point in out in case it matters though. Not that it gets you your theme sorry

it should work on MR5 as well I belive. I could be wrong, but I think It means no other roms But Mightys...

Last edited by Dragon2; 07-19-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development