PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 07:09 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Well, keyboard's not working on Juicy, either. Now trying stock. If no dice, looks like I'm heading to the Sprint store. Sucks, too, because I hear from everyone that had a working phone that once they start the refurb dance they never get a fully-good phone again. *sigh*
Oh yea, Also go to a corporaite store and have them just replace the keyboard, they did that for me when i had one that pooped out and it worked great.... Id rather have em replace that then get a new phone.... And they can trust me, I watched them do it and it fixed the dead keyboard.... That way you wont get a refurb if ya worried.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Loving the MR6, I had problems reloading PIM's, texts and emails from SPB Back up 2.0 and would get random freezes and hard resets. I decided to reload an older version of my PIM's and manually re entered my email info and all is well. NICE WORK GUYS!!!
Old 07-20-2009, 07:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

touchprogeek is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
guys i know this is probably not the best place to post this but im posting it here because im running this rom.....

i just bought a motorola s9 hd headset and for some odd reason i cannot connect it to my tp! ive tried soft reasetting and also turning on and off the bluetooth! any ideas or links that will help? ive tried searching too!
I checked a number of websites and they all say the s9 hd will work with the touch pro. The only other thing I can think of is to see if you have "Make your device visible" selected in the Bluetooth settings and also check if the headset is checking for bluetooth connections after you make your device visible. Hope that helps!
Old 07-20-2009, 07:18 PM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Oh yea, Also go to a corporaite store and have them just replace the keyboard, they did that for me when i had one that pooped out and it worked great.... Id rather have em replace that then get a new phone.... And they can trust me, I watched them do it and it fixed the dead keyboard.... That way you wont get a refurb if ya worried.
Yeah, but I've got chipped and cracked chrome, so if they're willing to guarantee the phone, I may be willing to put up with a full replacement. Besides, theoretically if I go through enough refurbs and hold out long enough, I might just be able to swing a TP2 once they hit.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Well, keyboard's working fine on stock. wtf? Something about the newest builds of WM?

I'm going to restore my data and use it for a day or so and see if the keyboard keeps working, then flash back to the newest MightyROM if it does.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Quote:
guys i know this is probably not the best place to post this but im posting it here because im running this rom.....

i just bought a motorola s9 hd headset and for some odd reason i cannot connect it to my tp! ive tried soft reasetting and also turning on and off the bluetooth! any ideas or links that will help? ive tried searching too!
I have an S9 and S9 HD. I have had no issues pairing either with my TP on MR6, MR4, or stock. Hold power button on the headset down until the led lights up blue, and then starts flashing blue and red. once its flashing blue and red its in pairing mode. then just go into your bluetooth settings on the TP, search for devices, click on the S9 when it pops up, and hit connect. It will do everything automatically. Mine would not recognize the S9 without putting it into pairing mode, simply turning it on is not enough.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
Well, keyboard's working fine on stock. wtf? Something about the newest builds of WM?

I'm going to restore my data and use it for a day or so and see if the keyboard keeps working, then flash back to the newest MightyROM if it does.
My keyboard stopped working after the first soft reset when i loaded MR6. My start menu icons also disappeared. I soft reset again and everything has worked fine since. Ive flashed 2 or 3 times while trying different settings and programs on the phone, and it does this everytime without fail, but its not an issue because it always comes back after the second soft reset and never does it again.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Timeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
My keyboard stopped working after the first soft reset when i loaded MR6. My start menu icons also disappeared. I soft reset again and everything has worked fine since. Ive flashed 2 or 3 times while trying different settings and programs on the phone, and it does this everytime without fail, but its not an issue because it always comes back after the second soft reset and never does it again.
Well, I may have to try that again later. But I did go through multiple soft resets first...
Old 07-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro254750 View Post
I have an S9 and S9 HD. I have had no issues pairing either with my TP on MR6, MR4, or stock. Hold power button on the headset down until the led lights up blue, and then starts flashing blue and red. once its flashing blue and red its in pairing mode. then just go into your bluetooth settings on the TP, search for devices, click on the S9 when it pops up, and hit connect. It will do everything automatically. Mine would not recognize the S9 without putting it into pairing mode, simply turning it on is not enough.
how do you put it in pairing mode? i only get the blue light flashing
Old 07-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Timeless

Quote:
how do you put it in pairing mode? i only get the blue light flashing
Hold the button down longer.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development