PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

Ender519 is keeping up the good workEnder519 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Have you tried the HTC GPS Tool?

Under the "Function" menu (left soft key)
1) Change "Mode" to "Cold Start"
2) Change "Chip" to "Q 7500"

Set that Baud rate to 4800 and COM Port to COM4.

Click "Open Port" and watch it lock 'em!
I wish that had worked.. but it didn't. See the attached screenshot.. launched QuickGPS beforehand, and usually it locks in a matter of seconds no problem. This was outside in clear line of sight. I had nothing.. again. I got some data showing up on the screen but no satellites were locking.

Ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HTC_GPS_not_locking.jpg (58.9 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-25-2009, 12:43 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender519 View Post
I tried Garmin XT Mobile and iGo 8 (latest versions), Google Maps and Bing.. nothing. And for those of you WHO FEEL THE NEED TO YELL, I'm on Telus 1.04.05... not 1.12.xx

Going to try HTC tool
strange.....
(yelling gets attention btw.....
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 07-25-2009, 02:36 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok, i've been out of the loop for a very very long time, as in the last time i flashed a mighty rom was when MightyRom5 was bran-spankin-new. (not that i was bored with flashing, i remember hitting the refresh every 5 minutes waiting for MR5 to launch, i'm an addict but ive been tangoin with sprint trying to get a replacement and i didn't want to let them ding me b/c of "different software") anyway...
just a quick question, are there any extremely useful cabs to install on RM6 or is it pretty much good to go b/c i remember we had a list for MR5 of useful things that were almost a necessity
Thanks for the help
Old 07-25-2009, 02:51 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender519 View Post
I wish that had worked.. but it didn't. See the attached screenshot.. launched QuickGPS beforehand, and usually it locks in a matter of seconds no problem. This was outside in clear line of sight. I had nothing.. again. I got some data showing up on the screen but no satellites were locking.

Ideas?
are you on verizon? (sorry if youve said already) if so the only way i could get it to lock was with |||bored|||'s fix. link below:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=49933
Old 07-25-2009, 04:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo

hello...can someone help me with this PLEASE (i am using last mightyrom 4 6.1) and i recently buy a 16gb micro SD card and it working find except for the camera ( the option for storage card it there but even its selected it only show 500 pic available ) if a put a 8gb card it show 2000pic available ..so maybe it a registry or it is a BUG...TIA
Old 07-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by djelmonstruo View Post
hello...can someone help me with this PLEASE (i am using last mightyrom 4 6.1) and i recently buy a 16gb micro SD card and it working find except for the camera ( the option for storage card it there but even its selected it only show 500 pic available ) if a put a 8gb card it show 2000pic available ..so maybe it a registry or it is a BUG...TIA
hola dominicano...
make sure u format the using fat 32, and u should the size of 16000 gigs storage available...
I use a 16gig chip, but my phone, i had to send it for repair, for the usb activesync and storage not working,...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

discipler is just getting started

Thank you for giving that link to Advanced Configuration. This setting that I mention concerning DATA connection being "always on" instead of "enabled" may be the cause of some issues we are having with connecting. It solved my problem of the streaming radio stopping after 3 or 4 minutes.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

discipler is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
only trouble im having is my Data connection some times it wont come on @ all ive tried updating the PRL and profile

reinstalled the rom 3 times ( clear storage 4 times i would guess )
Sporkman, I was referring to this comment of yours. Using Advanced Configuration tool, you can see the Power Management options and also under the Menu (bottom right soft button) there are more settings for the "connections". Here you can force the DATA connection to be "always on". I am thinking it means quicker access to websites and other data tasks instead of the phone having to turn on the Data first. Prior to changing this (running MightRom6) I could go into SETTINGS>COMMUNICATIONS>DATA CONNECTION and turn it on. It would then turn off in seconds. Not any more.

So here it is again: If you DATA CONNECTION is not coming on or not staying on and you are running one of these energy savings Roms, the DATA CONNECTION may be "enabled", but it is not "always on". Download Advanced Configuration Tool (search on PPCGEEKS) and change the setting: Menu>More Settings>Connections. Tap on DATA and change to "always on". If it uses more energy, I'm not noticing.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo3d

tsbrewers is just getting started

Ok, hate to ask, but 17,000 posts are a little too many read them all. I did try searching too, but with no luck.

I can't get flash to work on my phone? I try to listen to a radio station on thestreamcenter.com but it just keeps saying I need adobe flash, nothing I have found works, any tips?. Thanks,

Brew
Old 07-25-2009, 09:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Metro pcs

maddhattar is a n00b

ok guys im having a problem when i added TCPMP VIDEO PLAYER my camera stop working after 6 seconds of recording and my phone froze and when i deleted it and it working is there a way to us TCPMP VIDEO PLAYER in this rom
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development