PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 06:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint

djelmonstruo is keeping up the good workdjelmonstruo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djelmonstruo Send a message via MSN to djelmonstruo
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
hola dominicano...
make sure u format the using fat 32, and u should the size of 16000 gigs storage available...
I use a 16gig chip, but my phone, i had to send it for repair, for the usb activesync and storage not working,...
its format already...ready the question again.. its there a registry for that?
Old 07-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Lurker

batista603 is a n00b

with the start menu (is this file, StartMenu.cab, in the file attachment for the start menu in the top left hand corner of the screen (im not talking about the today screen, it looks the way its suppose to)

Last edited by batista603; 07-25-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Can anyone help with the Sprint TV issue I am having? Some channels will play, some won't. Any fixes? I have already tried Calk's Sprint TV fix, and no luck...

TIA

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-25-2009, 07:51 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by batista603 View Post
with the start menu (is this file, StartMenu.cab, in the file attachment for the start menu in the top left hand corner of the screen (im not talking about the today screen, it looks the way its suppose to)
Not too sure what you're asking sorry, but if you have a cab called "StartMenu.cab", then that sounds like the cab from the Showaco4ColumnStartMenu.zip file that you can download elsewhere in this thread. This changes the standard WM6.5 Start Menu from a 3 column format to 4 columns. It does not give you the old style WM6/6.1 Start Menu. From your previous posts it looks like you're pretty keen on getting back to that style menu? Have you tried QuickMenu? Failing that, you may want to consider a 6.1 ROM instead of a 6.5

Last edited by CovKid66; 07-25-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:03 PM
O.o
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

O.o is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyr2548 View Post
Just a question to ask everyone. I am using my phone so i apologize for not searcging better but, does anyone else have issues with this rom flaking out after a certain amount of time? the most i have gotten is 52 hours of run time. I had apps added and thought that could be the source of my problems. So other than syncing my phone for my gmail account i have run this rom with no upgrades or add ons. I have gotten no more than about 36 hours out of this rom. it freezes on new text msgs, when i miss a call, when left on charging overnight, when i use PIE, and just today i tried to load live search and it locked up again. Anytime it locks i try to soft reset with the stylus and it freezes during the restart. A second soft rest using only the stylus, sends it into total reload hard reset. Very aggravating considering I have downloaded the rom sever times and flasked from two computers but get the same results, flaky performance. But when it works, it is fast and smooth, just very confused as to why its happening. Thanks in advance for any help.
I'm also experiencing problems similar to this. I encountered symptoms with my phone using this ROM after setting up an IMAP connection to GMail. The most aggravating problem is that when someone tries to call, I can't answer. Slide-to-answer nor hitting the 'call' button will work. For this evening, I've deleted the GMail association on the phone and will post a follow up if someone thinks it'll help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

abrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abrigham Send a message via Yahoo to abrigham Send a message via Skype™ to abrigham

Quote:
Just a question to ask everyone. I am using my phone so i apologize for not searcging better but, does anyone else have issues with this rom flaking out after a certain amount of time? the most i have gotten is 52 hours of run time. I had apps added and thought that could be the source of my problems. So other than syncing my phone for my gmail account i have run this rom with no upgrades or add ons. I have gotten no more than about 36 hours out of this rom. it freezes on new text msgs, when i miss a call, when left on charging overnight, when i use PIE, and just today i tried to load live search and it locked up again. Anytime it locks i try to soft reset with the stylus and it freezes during the restart. A second soft rest using only the stylus, sends it into total reload hard reset. Very aggravating considering I have downloaded the rom sever times and flasked from two computers but get the same results, flaky performance. But when it works, it is fast and smooth, just very confused as to why its happening. Thanks in advance for any help.
Yeah, I've been seeing this too. I've had this happen three times since updating on Friday. So far, I haven't had it lock up, but I've had files disappear (from something as basic as a sound file to the phone app causing me to not be able to make calls) and then see the exact same thing when I attempt a soft reset - it hangs on the animated "Mighty ROM" screen, then after another soft reset goes into a hard reset automatically.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mrsmdh is just getting started

I've had a lot of #777 connection errors since I've flashed this MightyRom6, like 5 or 6 times a day. It solves it when I softreset, but it's become a pain. I searched on PPCgeeks and I tried the mcw internet fix for Mightyrom cab with no luck. And I did a hard reset after I flashed the rom. I've flashed about 20 roms so far and I don't remember having this issue with any of them.

Any suggestions?

Other than that, this is a great rom, awesome battery life, and I love the different background choices on the rom.

I really appreciate all the hard work put into custom roms because I know I couldnt do it and be so successful.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Fixter is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Fixter

Quick question. How do I make the icons on the Apps Windows Smaller. I installed one of the caps at the end first page for supposedly fixing a problem but the only thing it did was make my icons bigger. I tried uninstalling everything that I had previously installing with no luck. Anyone has any suggestions or solutions for this?
Old 07-25-2009, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work

Have you installed any specific carrier cabs? That couild be the issue...

Also verify network cards, and make sure they DON'T have specific IP's ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmdh View Post
I've had a lot of #777 connection errors since I've flashed this MightyRom6, like 5 or 6 times a day. It solves it when I softreset, but it's become a pain. I searched on PPCgeeks and I tried the mcw internet fix for Mightyrom cab with no luck. And I did a hard reset after I flashed the rom. I've flashed about 20 roms so far and I don't remember having this issue with any of them.

Any suggestions?

Other than that, this is a great rom, awesome battery life, and I love the different background choices on the rom.

I really appreciate all the hard work put into custom roms because I know I couldnt do it and be so successful.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
There have been several ppl running into this. it seems the solution that's working is...

1) Flash back to stock ROM
2) Download new copy of MR6
3) Flash MR6
4) Clear storage

You should be good to go after that. solved it for everyone else.

Hope that helps!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development