View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:54 PM
abrigham
Regular 'Geeker

abrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to abrigham Send a message via Yahoo to abrigham Send a message via Skype™ to abrigham
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyr2548 View Post
Just a question to ask everyone. I am using my phone so i apologize for not searcging better but, does anyone else have issues with this rom flaking out after a certain amount of time? the most i have gotten is 52 hours of run time. I had apps added and thought that could be the source of my problems. So other than syncing my phone for my gmail account i have run this rom with no upgrades or add ons. I have gotten no more than about 36 hours out of this rom. it freezes on new text msgs, when i miss a call, when left on charging overnight, when i use PIE, and just today i tried to load live search and it locked up again. Anytime it locks i try to soft reset with the stylus and it freezes during the restart. A second soft rest using only the stylus, sends it into total reload hard reset. Very aggravating considering I have downloaded the rom sever times and flasked from two computers but get the same results, flaky performance. But when it works, it is fast and smooth, just very confused as to why its happening. Thanks in advance for any help.
Yeah, I've been seeing this too. I've had this happen three times since updating on Friday. So far, I haven't had it lock up, but I've had files disappear (from something as basic as a sound file to the phone app causing me to not be able to make calls) and then see the exact same thing when I attempt a soft reset - it hangs on the animated "Mighty ROM" screen, then after another soft reset goes into a hard reset automatically.
This post has been thanked 1 times.