PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 07:02 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
yes it works for me.
sweet thanks a lot man. this means its gotta be bad service related. i still dont see how this rom can make the phone have not as good service as other roms. :S that is so weird.
EDIT: can anybody else see if auto correct works? just start a new message and type
"dont wasnt thats wasnt" and see if it turns into "don't wasn't that's wasn't" THANKS AGAIN

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 07-19-2009 at 07:32 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:24 AM
tok
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stuff
Exclamation Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Help!!
It seems that I am the only one experiencing this, but since I have flashed the 07/18 edition my phone became completely unstable. Please note that after each flash, I always hard-reset the phone. Here is what happened:
1) After the first flash, and configuring the phone, I left the phone charging overnight. In the morning it was frozen, and after a soft-reset, it behaved like a hard-reset was done... everything was lost!
2) After a hard-reset, I started reinstalling everything again. The phone completely froze while I was configuring it. I decided to re-flash the phone from scratch.
3) After re-flashing, and a hard reset, once again I configured the phone... after a soft-reset, some of the settings in the phone were "forgotten" (like the theme, alerts) and some applications are not even starting (some complain of files not found).

What is going on? I am starting to think that my flash internal memory is going bad... is that possible? Any advice on what else should I try?

Thanks

EDIT: Phone just froze again... after soft-reset, it won't pass the MightyROM splash screen

Last edited by tok; 07-19-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

What cabs did you install. 99% of the time, this is the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok View Post
Help!!
It seems that I am the only one experiencing this, but since I have flashed the 07/18 edition my phone became completely unstable. Please note that after each flash, I always hard-reset the phone. Here is what happened:
1) After the first flash, and configuring the phone, I left the phone charging overnight. In the morning it was frozen, and after a soft-reset, it behaved like a hard-reset was done... everything was lost!
2) After a hard-reset, I started reinstalling everything again. The phone completely froze while I was configuring it. I decided to re-flash the phone from scratch.
3) After re-flashing, and a hard reset, once again I configured the phone... after a soft-reset, some of the settings in the phone were "forgotten" (like the theme, alerts) and some applications are not even starting (some complain of files not found).

What is going on? I am starting to think that my flash internal memory is going bad... is that possible? Any advice on what else should I try?

Thanks

EDIT: Phone just froze again... after soft-reset, it won't pass the MightyROM splash screen

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-19-2009, 09:38 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

##DEBUG# password = 183729

Anyone know what this is 4

edit:nevermind i figured it out

Last edited by Dragon2; 07-19-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:39 AM
tok
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

tok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
What cabs did you install. 99% of the time, this is the problem.
I install the same exact cabs that I have always installed in previous roms. The only difference is an updated version of S2U2.

I am trying now to re-flash to the original MightyRom6, which was working almost perfectly (except the alarm issue). Will report back if I still have the same issues.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate
Carrier: AT&T

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but the only thing I could find on the subject had to do with Sprint customers.

When I receive a MMS I get the sender, date, date it expires, and size. At the bottom where it says Download it is grayed out and I can't click it. I tried a soft reset and was able to click it but it didn't do anything, even if I just let it sit for 15min. I have the Calkulins Arcsoft Alltel MMS 5.0.69.44 if that helps.
To fiix your problem I would suggest the following:

1.) Upgrade to Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 (Sprint version), this version works a lot better for me.
Make sure that you follow the steps on removing the older version of Arcsoft and soft resetting. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=picturemail

2.) Increase the download/Upload size. Default is set to 500K you can increase it up to 1000K or 5000K.

This should fix your problem. Good luck.

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.

Last edited by coldheat06; 07-19-2009 at 09:45 AM. Reason: added more directions
Old 07-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tok View Post
I install the same exact cabs that I have always installed in previous roms. The only difference is an updated version of S2U2.

I am trying now to re-flash to the original MightyRom6, which was working almost perfectly (except the alarm issue). Will report back if I still have the same issues.
Try not installing anything, test everything out first, don't regedit.. soft reset a few times,
then install one cab at a time, but play around with the phone to see which one locks up the phone, and hold off on s2u2...

one cab can knock it out of whack...

everything is working with my phone, just fine... no problems here...

I have to send my phone in for repair cause my activesync stop working, but i tried stock, juicy, previous mike roms... no dice..
Cant even see my storage card, message dont even pop up for usb.. all it does is charge the phone...

I couldn't bare sending it, cause i had to try these roms out.

MightyMike u rock again and again,...
Loving the black theme... thanks Rico....=D>

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.

Last edited by mdiaz33685; 07-19-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsultan View Post
I understand that you have recently transfered service to a device that many PPC users may consider sacrelege. I think you’ll love it, but I hope you will continue to provice excellent work to the Windows mobile communtiy.
What is this now?
Old 07-19-2009, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

R2D2 631 is keeping up the good workR2D2 631 is keeping up the good work

Great Rom Mike.. The only trouble im having is that my slingplayer is not working ..its unable to connect...internet is working on my phone and im sure all info is correct in slings settings...Anyone else having similar issues ??
Old 07-19-2009, 11:17 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Anyone have any problems with reloading text messages?

I can't get them to thread correctly. Usually after they all load in, it threads, but it doesn't even try
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development