View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 08:24 AM
tok
PPCGeeks Regular

tok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stufftok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Help!!
It seems that I am the only one experiencing this, but since I have flashed the 07/18 edition my phone became completely unstable. Please note that after each flash, I always hard-reset the phone. Here is what happened:
1) After the first flash, and configuring the phone, I left the phone charging overnight. In the morning it was frozen, and after a soft-reset, it behaved like a hard-reset was done... everything was lost!
2) After a hard-reset, I started reinstalling everything again. The phone completely froze while I was configuring it. I decided to re-flash the phone from scratch.
3) After re-flashing, and a hard reset, once again I configured the phone... after a soft-reset, some of the settings in the phone were "forgotten" (like the theme, alerts) and some applications are not even starting (some complain of files not found).

What is going on? I am starting to think that my flash internal memory is going bad... is that possible? Any advice on what else should I try?

Thanks

EDIT: Phone just froze again... after soft-reset, it won't pass the MightyROM splash screen

Last edited by tok; 07-19-2009 at 09:18 AM.