View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 09:44 AM
coldheat06
Halfway to VIP Status

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but the only thing I could find on the subject had to do with Sprint customers.

When I receive a MMS I get the sender, date, date it expires, and size. At the bottom where it says Download it is grayed out and I can't click it. I tried a soft reset and was able to click it but it didn't do anything, even if I just let it sit for 15min. I have the Calkulins Arcsoft Alltel MMS 5.0.69.44 if that helps.
To fiix your problem I would suggest the following:

1.) Upgrade to Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 (Sprint version), this version works a lot better for me.
Make sure that you follow the steps on removing the older version of Arcsoft and soft resetting. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=picturemail

2.) Increase the download/Upload size. Default is set to 500K you can increase it up to 1000K or 5000K.

This should fix your problem. Good luck.

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.

Last edited by coldheat06; 07-19-2009 at 09:45 AM. Reason: added more directions