View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 02:51 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender519 View Post
I wish that had worked.. but it didn't. See the attached screenshot.. launched QuickGPS beforehand, and usually it locks in a matter of seconds no problem. This was outside in clear line of sight. I had nothing.. again. I got some data showing up on the screen but no satellites were locking.

Ideas?
are you on verizon? (sorry if youve said already) if so the only way i could get it to lock was with |||bored|||'s fix. link below:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=49933