View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 03:50 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: learn me some thangs, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectsta View Post
i've been going through roms on a weekly basis to find that perfect one... and i keep coming back to this one... haha, but i dunno exactly why, because i guess i don't even know how to use it properly!

i need a lil help if anyone can clue me in, it'd be greatly appreciated. i'm tired of flashing, flashing, flashing...

first question is about mms. i installed the arcsoft messenger application, and my incoming mms works, but all my pics are TINY! and my outgoing mms messages always fail to send

second, although i really enjoy this mighty rom 6 gui, is there a way to toggle tf3d?

and most trivially and thirdly, is there anyway to get facebook contact integration with my outlook contacts? i really like getting the status updates and contact pictures. i had this in some other roms i tried out, but they had this bloated contact profile thing with a threaded messenger and all this other crap. any advice on that?

haha, sorry being confusingly vague there, but any advice i can get would be VERY much appreciated! thx in advance
which arcsoft cab are you installing?

click start-settings-today-items, and check the tf3d box

there's a few threads that cover this. just did a quick search for you and found this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94878
This post has been thanked 1 times.