PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mjodotcom is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Just installed MightyRom 5 (first ever unlock/flash...woot!). Loving WM6.5 paired with the Bliss theme. One thing I noticed is some programs, namely Pandora and SprintTV do not show up on the start menu after installation. Is this a bug or is there something I can do to fix this? Thanks!
Old 07-02-2009, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (stock)
Carrier: Sprint 0

platin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Just installed MightyRom 5 (first ever unlock/flash...woot!). Loving WM6.5 paired with the Bliss theme. One thing I noticed is some programs, namely Pandora and SprintTV do not show up on the start menu after installation. Is this a bug or is there something I can do to fix this? Thanks!
Do you mean you clicked on "Start", and then scrolled (or pushed) all the way down to the bottom of the icons and Pandora wasn't there? I installed it and it was at the bottom. You can then press & hold on the icon for it, which will give you the option to move it to the top.

If it's not there, try uninstalling it & install the one I mentioned in my post above. Perhaps that will work for you too.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Yep my problem is the program isnt showing up on the list at all, same problem with SprintTV. re-installing doesnt seem to help ... =/
Old 07-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
yo mike how was ur brothers b-day? hope everything went according to plan wit u homie B-)
Wasn't too shabby...

Had a bunch of drinks, went to watch fireworks...

good times!

Old 07-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny

Anxiously waiting for ROM6!! any hints Mike???

Giovanny
Old 07-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanny View Post
i will post some details soon when i have more of a concrete idea on when i want to release this.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vintercept™
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanny View Post
Me too, I hope its soon cus mine is kinda old (dont remember which MR5) and keeps freezing but dont wanna flash right b4 another version comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjodotcom View Post
Yep my problem is the program isnt showing up on the list at all, same problem with SprintTV. re-installing doesnt seem to help ... =/
Sometimes the .ink doesnt get installed in the programs folder so you might have to move it. Open file explorer > windows > start menu > if you find any shortcuts cut and paste them into the programs folder
Old 07-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny

I think the next time ROM6 comes out I'm going to miss it. July 4 sounds like a good date. lol!!

Thanks Mike.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
Me too, I hope its soon cus mine is kinda old (dont remember which MR5) and keeps freezing but dont wanna flash right b4 another version comes out.

Sometimes the .ink doesnt get installed in the programs folder so you might have to move it. Open file explorer > windows > start menu > if you find any shortcuts cut and paste them into the programs folder
Unfortunately that wasn't the case, however, your suggest lead to the solution! Since the programs were actually installed I used TC to create some shortcuts and moved them to the folder you mentioned. Viola! They now appear in the start menu. Thanks!
Old 07-02-2009, 01:51 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
can anyone help w/ the recipient autocomplete issue? ive tried installing EzInput & nothing, and ive tried the reg edit....maybe im doing something wrong? is there a easier fix for this?...ive dealt this issue long enough, its very annoying to have to always manually enter a contacts #!..THANKS in advance

scratch that ill see if i can hold out til MR6
Maybe you can try this, I finally got mine to do autocomplete. I'm not exactly sure how though, you can start with this... I've cabbed filed it for you.

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocomplete]
"MaxSuggestions"=dword:00000000
"IncludeContactsGroups"=dword:00000003
"DisableIMEContextInAddressFields"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\RecipientAutocomplete\SuggestionGenerators]
"phone"="{BEBD4D6C-33D1-473f-8F78-FB1A42712610}"
"email"="{99ae0ef2-0772-4bd4-8f49-d0672b3f6480}"
Let me know if it works for you, soft reset after installing cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab RecipientAutocomplete.cab (2.3 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development