PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2, Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Mightyrom users!!!!!!! does this rom have the 3 column start menu? are all the fixes intergrated like the ##778# fix for the dialer? the call history fix? Does the push internet work? hmmm whats the main problems and are their fixes?

Last edited by coreyharris2008; 07-02-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:14 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Is this rom getting a update? Not saying it needs one cause theing are perfect, but I see there are newer builds out.... Or is Mighty Rom 6 the new build?
Old 07-01-2009, 11:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Is this rom getting a update? Not saying it needs one cause theing are perfect, but I see there are newer builds out.... Or is Mighty Rom 6 the new build?
Mighty ROM 6 is da new build but its not released yet mike is building on a new sys so b sure to tune into MightyROM.com regularly so u dont miss the release date
Old 07-02-2009, 01:39 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
Mighty ROM 6 is da new build but its not released yet mike is building on a new sys so b sure to tune into MightyROM.com regularly so u dont miss the release date
boy oh boy I cant wait for this.... I love mr5 and couldnt be happier, but this just sounds sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.....
Old 07-02-2009, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 3gs 32gb
Carrier: At&t

skimco is a n00b
Wow thanks to ****fishy video on youtube and of course MIGHTYMIKE

yours truly a newbie has a spanking hot mightyrom 5 running on my just picked up refurbished touch pro.....I have always wanted to put one of these on i just never had the nerve.....just please tell me that everything will be ok
Old 07-02-2009, 02:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Wow thanks to ****fishy video on youtube and of course MIGHTYMIKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by skimco View Post
yours truly a newbie has a spanking hot mightyrom 5 running on my just picked up refurbished touch pro.....I have always wanted to put one of these on i just never had the nerve.....just please tell me that everything will be ok
everything will be ok
Old 07-02-2009, 02:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

Crazy...brother just had a kid today...I love Canada Day! Looking forward to the new release...
Old 07-02-2009, 04:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

yo mike how was ur brothers b-day? hope everything went according to plan wit u homie B-)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:22 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

can anyone help w/ the recipient autocomplete issue? ive tried installing EzInput & nothing, and ive tried the reg edit....maybe im doing something wrong? is there a easier fix for this?...ive dealt this issue long enough, its very annoying to have to always manually enter a contacts #!..THANKS in advance

scratch that ill see if i can hold out til MR6

Last edited by dro; 07-02-2009 at 05:24 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (stock)
Carrier: Sprint 0

platin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good work

Ok, I've installed the 06.09.09, and from what I see so far it works great!

I added arcsoft (SprintArcsoftMMS5.0.82.79.cab) for picturemail, and it works. I had tried that with a previous ROM, but coudln't see where it went. This time I noticed you just have to pan to the right or left of the "Texts" option. I guess I need to pay more attention.

I also added Pandora (pandora.cab), and it worked, then I overwrote the exe with the VGA version someone here/on XDA cooked up (VGA-Pandora.zip). I then installed advanced config (Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3.cab) and changed the files & network parameters (per jnuts5423 instructions) to fix streaming issues. Works GREAT!

I added some old version of a gyrator program I had found here to get Pandora to landscape mode. That works good. I added the "Add wireless G" cab, the "Speed up microsd card access" cab, and the tethering fix - all floating around somewhere. I also installed a version of wmwifi, but haven't tried it yet.

Problems, I'll try to fix them, but if someone has come accross this and has a quick answer, please help:
Can't tether. Comes up on the right screen, says disconnected and the "Connect" softbutton is greyed out. I have a choice of USB or Bluetooth PAM. I never changed it from the default before, so I don't even know if those were the options before.

Also, the close program "X" on the top right of the screen is acting up. Sometimes the "X" is there when I'm on the homescreen, sometimes there's nothing there, not even the dropdown menu.

Finally, it froze as I took it out of locked mode. I'll see if it keeps doing that.

I realize the problems may be a moot point as there may be a new release out any day now, so we'll see.

All in all, thanks for a sweet ROM!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development