PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
I couldn't wait for a reply. I just went and bought that SPrite backup and am backing up first time now. Fingers crossed. This will make trying other roms so much faster and easier. Wow! It took me like 8 hours to get everything just the way I wanted on the phone.
yea, click on options then restore then upgrade, in there you can change levels of restore, and yes It will restore most stuff, i used it and it took 10 min, compaired to the long asz 8 hours time. Id recomend it if your a flasher like me, only problem is now itll be easier to flash.lol
Old 05-25-2009, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

DCLocal is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

[QUOTE=temperbad;934361]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
sprite is good, but cant always restore your options and such across roms. invest some time into learning UC (user customization) and with time, you will be able to restore your phone to id say, 95% perfect after any rom.[/QUOTE

I have never hadd a problem with things getting back to normal running sprite. To the other guy who bought it for 30 bucks. I would have emailed ya mine to save ya 30 dollars, sorry for slow response.
I agree, I also use Sprite and it has worked flawlessly for me. And you can get the HTC Upgrade Special that includes Sprite Backup and Sprite Terminator (a remote locate/lock/wipe app) for $19; that's hard to beat.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

[QUOTE=jakdillard;934366]
Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post

lol actually with a little search he could have found it here for free lol

that was pretty much my point without saying it like that.lol
Old 05-25-2009, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

stormseek is becoming a great contributor

Did i miss out on the kitchen? or i haven't been reading/keeping up
Old 05-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Mighty has not release his kitchen...
Old 05-25-2009, 01:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

been running the 5-24 for about 12 hours now and its solid. thanks Mike, my pro rullllllllllleeeeeeees.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Hamelin@gmail.com is a n00b

I don't understand, I installed MightyROM5 on my new HTC Touch Pro (Sprint) and the GUI isn't the same anymore. I don't seem to have TouchFLO3D anymore, the Start Menu goes to a list of programs instead of listing how it did before.

Did I do something wrong? It doesn't look even remotely like this does. Should I have installed a different version or something?
Old 05-25-2009, 02:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

I have a question about memory and the MR5 release. After flashing to MR5 how much RAM and storage ROM is available?
Old 05-25-2009, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamelin@gmail.com View Post
I don't understand, I installed MightyROM5 on my new HTC Touch Pro (Sprint) and the GUI isn't the same anymore. I don't seem to have TouchFLO3D anymore, the Start Menu goes to a list of programs instead of listing how it did before.

Did I do something wrong? It doesn't look even remotely like this does. Should I have installed a different version or something?
You should have really researched this before posting cuz now your gonna get pooped on.

Anyways, there is nothing wrong with what you flashed. This rom is based of windows 6.5 so do a search and see the different GUI. Also if you go into setting and today, you can cant disable the new 6.5 today screen and enable the TouchFlo. As for the start menu looking different that is also a new thing. There are cabs floating around to revert you back to the old start menu.

Get ready to duck!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
I have a question about memory and the MR5 release. After flashing to MR5 how much RAM and storage ROM is available?
I'm at 103.32mb with only messaging open and I have 280.34 free storage after installing my usual 15-20 programs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development