View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 02:18 PM
Medic
PPCGeeks Regular

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamelin@gmail.com View Post
I don't understand, I installed MightyROM5 on my new HTC Touch Pro (Sprint) and the GUI isn't the same anymore. I don't seem to have TouchFLO3D anymore, the Start Menu goes to a list of programs instead of listing how it did before.

Did I do something wrong? It doesn't look even remotely like this does. Should I have installed a different version or something?
You should have really researched this before posting cuz now your gonna get pooped on.

Anyways, there is nothing wrong with what you flashed. This rom is based of windows 6.5 so do a search and see the different GUI. Also if you go into setting and today, you can cant disable the new 6.5 today screen and enable the TouchFlo. As for the start menu looking different that is also a new thing. There are cabs floating around to revert you back to the old start menu.

Get ready to duck!!!