PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 04:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp_stealth View Post
well I tried that and now I get a white screen and what I can only presume is the music from the game, the screen stays white though.
uninstall and reinstall, make sure there a name in settings owner info, keep the keyboard closed and for me it stayes white only like 5 or 6 sec then the game shows.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
LOL...
not funny i took a while to figure that one out too) lol. ok maybe a little funny!
Old 06-06-2009, 07:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

drt1ts is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
Heres all apps/cabs installed

Browsers: Different version of opera, ucweb, skyfire, opera 4.2.

Multimedia:Tcpmp, Tech 1 21xyx 6.5 youtube, Pocket artist, resco photo viewe, tv. fix, Pic mail, Sprint Tv, virtual sphagetti painter.

tools:stopwatch, total command, touch response, sprite, spb screenshot, tnyynt sd tune up, registry edit, cleartemp, i.e.toggle, g alarm, clean ram, mighty fix-just in case.

customization cabs:vista spbkeybaord skin, spb keyboard, solare flare slider cab, 160mm, solar flare clock, 4x6honey comb start menu, titanium weather, transparant envelope for tflo, opera panel, chome editoer, at contacts, tsewen taskbar. all background cab.

games:Nfs, spore, call of duty, break my bricks, touchris, resco bubbles, sim city, smartfall, guitar hero.

My Apps: barcode scanner, g clipers, omniano, lighter, new google maps, sprint nav, translator, air horn, shotgun spp, fart machine, resco explorer, handmark express, palringo.... And i think thats it...

runs like a dream
hey do you think you mind posting those cabs up here or PMing me with those. this rom is stellar so far but i would like some sort of customization. im just too lazy at the moment to track them all down haha. thanks man
Old 06-06-2009, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

So let me get this right, your too lazy to find em, and ya want me too simply just hand all those over?I aint posting all 60+ cabs, be more specific and ill upload a few.

Last edited by temperbad; 06-06-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Lurker

pilla is a n00b

I downloaded Mighty ROM5 from the first page (it's an exe).
Flashing instructions from the tutorials say "copy the RUU_Signed.nbh to desktop\RUU" where do I get the RUU_Signed.nbh from? is this step even reqd for MR5 or do I just activesync the phone and computer and run the mightyrom5 executable?

I am lost and cannot be this dumb...

(Sprint Touch Pro, Windows 6.1 with stock rom)
Old 06-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: myTouch 3G
Carrier: T-Mo

eklipz3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilla View Post
Flashing instructions from the tutorials say "copy the RUU_Signed.nbh to desktop\RUU" where do I get the RUU_Signed.nbh from? is this step even reqd for MR5 or do I just activesync the phone and computer and run the mightyrom5 executable?

Did you hardspl(unlock) your phone first? If you did all you have to do is plug your phone into your comp let it sync up and double click the exe, follow the on screen directions on your screen let it do its thing and your all done.

Old 06-06-2009, 09:56 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilla View Post

The exe is self extracting, super simple.
Connect your device to activesync
Then double click the exe
Then follow the on screen instructions and your done!

Its DummyProof,
Now if you wanna flash from your internal storage you will need to right click on the exe and choose extract to xxxx
after extraction you can copy the nbh file to your internal storage card and do it from there. Heres where to learn how-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40490

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-06-2009, 10:39 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
So let me get this right, your too lazy to find em, and ya want me too simply just hand all those over?I aint posting all 60+ cabs, be more specific and ill upload a few.
speaking of cabs.....i noticed you had the bar code scanner....what version and would you mind uploading it for me?
Old 06-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Lurker

pilla is a n00b

Thanks eklipz and Yearn.
Yes I unlocked the phone.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
speaking of cabs.....i noticed you had the bar code scanner....what version and would you mind uploading it for me?
its version 7 and i gotta post on pc later. Unless opera Mobile 9.5 can upload, but it keeps giving me errors.

Last edited by temperbad; 06-06-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development