PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj morin View Post
I do not remember where I got this from but I know it was from here. Either way it works for me and here you go.

PS
No need for a double post just wait for a response.
Thank you ! The TF3D weatherdatabase works flawlessly on Mighty Rom 5. I was able to enter my town with no problems.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 05-14-2009, 06:42 PM
N00b

kenestra1 is a n00b

I did an extensive search but couldnt find a thing about this, but when I completely shut off my phone to recharge I always get a " Dialed #777" Could not connect error" before it shuts off and was wondering if this is typical with custom ROMS or is there something else going on here? I think I do remember it happening even with my stock Sprint ROM.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

I bet that is normal. My stock ROM always makes the airplane mode noise as it is shutting down, since it is killing the radio connections.

I am about to try this MR5 as my first flash (other than radios). The reason is I want finger friendliness throughout the OS.

Can anyone confirm that apps like e-mail and RSS are all kinetic scrolling?

I don't want to waste my time with a potentially buggy OS if there isn't even an ergonomic improvement. I'd run R3BORN or 4.16 (or some other WM6.1 ROM) instead. Thanks!
Old 05-14-2009, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

So i flashed my radio on the 11th, and ever since every now and then while in a call, the person on the other line cant hear me, i can hear them crystal clear but they cant hear me, i soft reset and it works fine, for a while then goes back to the same way, now im not a heavy Phone user so i cant really tell how right away it happens, I knoe this aint really a mighty rom issue but has anybody experienced this with a new radio or does anyone have a idea?

Edit: so i hard reseted and to see if thatll fix it and it worked fine untill i used this app i recently installed the same day i flashed this radio, its called twister voice changer, somehow it messes with the phone and soft reseting fixes it, untill you use the program again. I love this radio, I get almost double the battery life out of it and good reception, im glad i found the problem, to bad cause that app was cool.

Last edited by temperbad; 05-14-2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: wierd
Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Lurker

mikectrl is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
So i flashed my radio on the 11th, and ever since every now and then while in a call, the person on the other line cant hear me, i can hear them crystal clear but they cant hear me, i soft reset and it works fine, for a while then goes back to the same way, now im not a heavy Phone user so i cant really tell how right away it happens, I knoe this aint really a mighty rom issue but has anybody experienced this with a new radio or does anyone have a idea?
get off the 1.11 radio, and switch to the telus in my sig.
i had the same problems you did, and calls dropping.
then i switched over to telus, and all is well. if not great.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

LoWw is just getting started

What can I do to get rid of touching the Start Menu and it goes to Titanium's Start Menu? I'm currently trying to use TFL3D??
Old 05-14-2009, 08:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
What can I do to get rid of touching the Start Menu and it goes to Titanium's Start Menu? I'm currently trying to use TFL3D??
the start menu takes you to the same Programs menu on both touch flo and titanium, done away with the traditional WM 6.1 start menu.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker

The ONLY thing I miss about the 6.1 start menu is the recent programs. The only time I used it is when I had TF3D in landscape but that will be fixed with TF3D2 eventually. And recent programs seems easy enough to implement.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
The ONLY thing I miss about the 6.1 start menu is the recent programs. The only time I used it is when I had TF3D in landscape but that will be fixed with TF3D2 eventually. And recent programs seems easy enough to implement.
Try Quickmenu, it replaces the start menu and it has a recent items list. The only bad part is that windows 6.5 has a very small area that is recognized for startmenu presses... try it and you'll see.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I'll tell you what's too small: the X's in the process list. They were much bigger stock and it was easier to close programs. These are so small that I end up viewing those processes a few times before I click precisely enough with my thumb to end them. I upgraded to WM6.5 as my first ROM flash because I was unsatisfied with the finger friendliness of 6.1, so I am going to be VERY sensitive to these kinds of things. Is this just an HTC menu modification that I need to make? I am running TF3D...

EDIT: It's been a whole 20 minutes and I am realizing I am accidently hitting the click when I mean to hit the X to close a program. When I do that, the appointment thingy pops up. This never happened stock.

Last edited by kevm14; 05-14-2009 at 08:59 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development