View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 09:56 AM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilla View Post
I downloaded Mighty ROM5 from the first page (it's an exe).
Flashing instructions from the tutorials say "copy the RUU_Signed.nbh to desktop\RUU" where do I get the RUU_Signed.nbh from? is this step even reqd for MR5 or do I just activesync the phone and computer and run the mightyrom5 executable?

I am lost and cannot be this dumb...

(Sprint Touch Pro, Windows 6.1 with stock rom)
The exe is self extracting, super simple.
Connect your device to activesync
Then double click the exe
Then follow the on screen instructions and your done!

Its DummyProof,
Now if you wanna flash from your internal storage you will need to right click on the exe and choose extract to xxxx
after extraction you can copy the nbh file to your internal storage card and do it from there. Heres where to learn how-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40490

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS