PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

I have no Idea how to get that type of usage???? I even tried it with a fresh install and no apps at all...maybe I got a dud battery....
Old 08-15-2009, 12:24 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
I have no Idea how to get that type of usage???? I even tried it with a fresh install and no apps at all...maybe I got a dud battery....
Yeh this issue came up about 50 pages or so back. It seems everyone has such vaying results. personally I use my phone a LOT, and I get a full day out of the battery with no sweat. prolly 16-18 hours before it finally calls it a night.

I don;t think you can really pin it down to any specifics. Everyone uses their phone differently, with different apps, different data/bluetooth/wifi/sms/backround apps/media/backlight settings/charge times/improper ROM flash/third cousins' brothers' roommate's college professor's grandmothers' coworkers' nephews' dogs' TP that needs to be charged once/week... lol. ok maybe not that last one but it makes the point!
Old 08-15-2009, 12:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Not sure if this is a program I've installed or not but twice now the phone has seemed to lock up and when I pulled the battery to reboot it totally re-installs the Rom. It seems to be hard resetting or something. Am I doing something wrong? I'm glad I use VZW Sync so I have not lost any contacts. Any thoughts?
Old 08-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

YetAnotherDeveloper is a n00b

Forgive me if this has been ask/answered 100 times before now. I searched and failed to find the answer. I have the newest mightyrom installed on my htc diamond and when using the today item "windows default" I would like to change a couple of things:
1) i would like to change the location of where the menu "Pictures" points.. all of my photos are on the internal storagecard and i would like for it to look in the location or even just fire up a different application. is this possible?
2) I would like the "favorites" menu item to fire off opera instead of ie

thanks again and sorry if this has been covered before.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

trulife69 is a n00b

Ive had the mighty rom on my spint htc touch pro for about a week. Its awesome but there is a few bugs..occasionally my phone will go into vibrate and stay one for a couple minutes then it stops if nothing happened. Another, when I turn the phone on from stand by it shows the last time I turned it on and after a a minute it will go to current time.. Its a good rom, just a few bugs, but its stable. It has about the same speed as my stock rom on opening programs and files etc..
Old 08-15-2009, 01:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

I never had this question answered, nor have I seen an answer posted to it by anyone else when it was asked.

Mighty,

When I go to:
Start > Settings > Personal > Buttons

The only button that I am allowed to assign a program to is my Send Key (with long Hold).
Is there any way to add more buttons to that list, as in the default Sprint ROM?

I'd really appreciate a response on this.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:52 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Not sure if this is a program I've installed or not but twice now the phone has seemed to lock up and when I pulled the battery to reboot it totally re-installs the Rom. It seems to be hard resetting or something. Am I doing something wrong? I'm glad I use VZW Sync so I have not lost any contacts. Any thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by trulife69 View Post
Ive had the mighty rom on my spint htc touch pro for about a week. Its awesome but there is a few bugs..occasionally my phone will go into vibrate and stay one for a couple minutes then it stops if nothing happened. Another, when I turn the phone on from stand by it shows the last time I turned it on and after a a minute it will go to current time.. Its a good rom, just a few bugs, but its stable. It has about the same speed as my stock rom on opening programs and files etc..
In response to both...

Did you perform the proper flash method for MR6?

1) Flash back to stock ROM
2) Download new copy of MR6
3) Flash to MR6
4) Immediately after flashing, do "Clear Storage" to hard reset the phone.

This clears out most of these bugs you are mentioning (especially the random hard resetting you're describing TechAddiction).
Old 08-15-2009, 02:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: my own

unclesam333 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchico View Post
I have only had my phone for about 4 months and still learning all about this, I have no idea what is msl??? sorry i will google it so i have a bit more education on this.

I heard i just install this and nothing more, i just know about ##3282# when a guy from the sprint store showed me, he was also using a mighty rom and checked my out and that was the only way i knew about it, the other way he said was to simply remove the dial skin and that would fix it if i had to go back to sprint just in case. On the connections, your saying i should see #777 in a filed some where and then do what next, save? close? so scard to mess this up, im a flash pro lol but the addons are the scary ones as times they are not compatible or older versions and dont install right, then i gota start alllll overrrr agaann. lol ( i just like a clean run )!

P.S. i see the first cab (sprint update) but what is the IOTA cab?? and in which order should they be installed?
I think just the sprint update cab will be all you need...I guess not the IOTA. You can get your MSL by downloading BAF/MSL cab.
Let me know if you get it working.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

trulife69 is a n00b

do I flash back to stock rom the same way I flashed to mighty rom..run spl unlock,run rom I want to flash then,rom udate utility?
Old 08-15-2009, 04:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by trulife69 View Post
do I flash back to stock rom the same way I flashed to mighty rom..run spl unlock,run rom I want to flash then,rom udate utility?
you just download the shipped exe from here and connect phone to computer (establishing activesync connection), then open the exe
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development