View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 01:52 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Not sure if this is a program I've installed or not but twice now the phone has seemed to lock up and when I pulled the battery to reboot it totally re-installs the Rom. It seems to be hard resetting or something. Am I doing something wrong? I'm glad I use VZW Sync so I have not lost any contacts. Any thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by trulife69 View Post
Ive had the mighty rom on my spint htc touch pro for about a week. Its awesome but there is a few bugs..occasionally my phone will go into vibrate and stay one for a couple minutes then it stops if nothing happened. Another, when I turn the phone on from stand by it shows the last time I turned it on and after a a minute it will go to current time.. Its a good rom, just a few bugs, but its stable. It has about the same speed as my stock rom on opening programs and files etc..
In response to both...

Did you perform the proper flash method for MR6?

1) Flash back to stock ROM
2) Download new copy of MR6
3) Flash to MR6
4) Immediately after flashing, do "Clear Storage" to hard reset the phone.

This clears out most of these bugs you are mentioning (especially the random hard resetting you're describing TechAddiction).