View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 12:24 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
I have no Idea how to get that type of usage???? I even tried it with a fresh install and no apps at all...maybe I got a dud battery....
Yeh this issue came up about 50 pages or so back. It seems everyone has such vaying results. personally I use my phone a LOT, and I get a full day out of the battery with no sweat. prolly 16-18 hours before it finally calls it a night.

I don;t think you can really pin it down to any specifics. Everyone uses their phone differently, with different apps, different data/bluetooth/wifi/sms/backround apps/media/backlight settings/charge times/improper ROM flash/third cousins' brothers' roommate's college professor's grandmothers' coworkers' nephews' dogs' TP that needs to be charged once/week... lol. ok maybe not that last one but it makes the point!