unclesam333
Lurker

unclesam333 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchico View Post
I have only had my phone for about 4 months and still learning all about this, I have no idea what is msl??? sorry i will google it so i have a bit more education on this.

I heard i just install this and nothing more, i just know about ##3282# when a guy from the sprint store showed me, he was also using a mighty rom and checked my out and that was the only way i knew about it, the other way he said was to simply remove the dial skin and that would fix it if i had to go back to sprint just in case. On the connections, your saying i should see #777 in a filed some where and then do what next, save? close? so scard to mess this up, im a flash pro lol but the addons are the scary ones as times they are not compatible or older versions and dont install right, then i gota start alllll overrrr agaann. lol ( i just like a clean run )!

P.S. i see the first cab (sprint update) but what is the IOTA cab?? and in which order should they be installed?
I think just the sprint update cab will be all you need...I guess not the IOTA. You can get your MSL by downloading BAF/MSL cab.
Let me know if you get it working.
This post has been thanked 1 times.