View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 12:39 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by st4nt0n View Post
I would like to take this opportunity to use my very first post on this site (despite my regular visits for some time), to say:

Let's be grateful for the work everyone here does, for virtually no compensation. Patience is a good place to start.

Thanks mightymike for all your work. I for one appreciate it - and will donate to express said appreciation.

=D>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
I to have been flashing mighty for a while, starting with the diamond and now on the pro for sometime, mightys roms have been my personal preferance, so that said would like to take the time to thank you for all your hard work, and when i can upgrade/afford a tp2 i will see you then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
gotta say that I'm sad to see that your not going to release anymore TP roms, but I understand, if I ever get a TP2 I'll be back on mighty. thanks for all the roms over the past 6 months or so, I think I've flashed almost everyone of them at one point. so thanks for everything, hope development on the TP2 goes just as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
Well since this will be your last rom for the TP I wanted to say thanks for all of the hard work that you have put into this. When I finally decide to upgrade it is nice to know that you are already working on that. But until I will flash this last rom from you and work it to death!!.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdanny13 View Post
First time posting but I been lurking for a while just noob'n. I've only attempted to use Mighty Rom and I really liked what it did for my TP. I figured theres no need to try anything else. So thanks for your time and effort Mike. catch you when i get my TP2!

Are you feelin the love Mighty?

I too have to add my props. Your ROMs are ALWAYS stable and we all greatly appreciate it! TP2 Here we come!!!

[CHANT] MIGHTY! MIGHTY! MIGHTY![/CHANT]