PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU812 View Post
Wow.....just woke up and my phone is really rocking it after this Mighty Rom install. VERY NICE!

I have a quick question if anyone can point me in the right direction. I have searched this thread and Google to find out how to get back the 160 characters for SMS. It is default 130 after the Rom flash.

I downloaded Total Commander just now and have never used it so the icon on the bottom of the phone are throwing me off and I don't want to click on them without fear of doing damage.

I found this "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\SMS\TextShared
"IS637MaxAsciiCharacters" to a decimal value of "160" but how do I get to that in Total Commander?

Thanks!

There's no way you searched. Look in Post #3.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6.1

sinister is a n00b

It's on the very first post.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsung moment
Carrier: sprint

shakuyi is keeping up the good workshakuyi is keeping up the good work

mike...it appears that no2chem has tackled the obstacle of keyboard backlight!!! maybe you can cook this in

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...ueKBLight.aspx
Old 03-17-2009, 05:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ICU812 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
There's no way you searched. Look in Post #3.
My apologies...but thank you for redirecting me to the right place.

You guys are great!
Old 03-17-2009, 05:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakuyi View Post
mike...it appears that no2chem has tackled the obstacle of keyboard backlight!!! maybe you can cook this in

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...ueKBLight.aspx
They already know about this. See post 3003 and 3001.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3003
Old 03-17-2009, 05:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

lilrico,

Im sorry to hear about your job. It scares me the possibility I might get laid off too with this economy. I hope you can find a new job that will make you happy. Thank you for your dedication to the mighty rom effort and I really look forward to your white theme.

Mighty Mike,

Is it possible you will tell us what apps you are removing from your 4.14 edition and make the apps available as cabs? I pretty much use all the apps you currently have in mighty rom 4.13. I dont even think any of it as extra. Thank you for everything you do.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Hey guys, I will compile a full list of what has been removed, i will also make .cab installers available as well for the apps that were removed.

As for the release, it will be tonight at 12:00am Eastern Time.

I am going out for st. patty's day so i won't be on here until then.

Take care guys, See you all @ 12am for the action
Old 03-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hey guys, I will compile a full list of what has been removed, i will also make .cab installers available as well for the apps that were removed.

As for the release, it will be tonight at 12:00am Eastern Time.

I am going out for st. patty's day so i won't be on here until then.

Take care guys, See you all @ 12am for the action
Probably already answered, but is this gonna be a 21xxx release? I'm SO EXCITED! [even if its not!]

Well Mike, thanks for all your hard work! Please be safe tonight... Drink responsibly [if you do] and keep an eye out for drunk drivers!
Old 03-17-2009, 06:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Probably already answered, but is this gonna be a 21xxx release? I'm SO EXCITED! [even if its not!]

Well Mike, thanks for all your hard work! Please be safe tonight... Drink responsibly [if you do] and keep an eye out for drunk drivers!

[ # ] CE OS 20771 Build 20771 AKU 1.4.6
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
[ # ] CE OS 20771 Build 20771 AKU 1.4.6
AFSLDFKHSDLFHS! I can wait... lol

Thanks for answering!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development