PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 06:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

I'm way pumped about the new MightyROM!

C'mon midnight (est) lets do this!
Search is your best friend.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't as active today as I normally am. Today I become a statistic in the unemployment stat. It really sucks because I had the job that I really loved what I was doing and who I was working for. All that is in the past now and I have to move on, Just thanks to MightyMike for being so understanding with my situation. That said, I'm looking over 4.14 right now and so far... Outstanding....

I'll be here more now, obviously.. lol.... Trying to solve all this task bar issue and what not. Themes are good to go, and MightyROM 4.14 without any customization is solid! I will say that!
sorry about that buddy. i play it safe. i don't have a job so i can't get fired.
well, if you are gonna be here more, mebbe it'll help to put a donate link in your sig, i remember hearing somethin bout you and MM not taking donations, but well, times change.

Just a thought.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Hi guys,

Just installed MSR4.13 on Verizon Touch Pro.
However, the internet speed is real slow. Currently I'm upto 255kbit/sec at the most.

Also, without even using the default Verizon ROM, I flashed to MSR. QuickGPS downloaded the data, but even after 5 minutes of clear sky "breaking in", I didn't get a GPS lock.

Any help?

Last edited by Devileyezz; 03-17-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I saw no difference in my internet speed, and lock just fine after doing bored's gps unlock long ago. Has your GPS ever worked?
Old 03-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
I saw no difference in my internet speed, and lock just fine after doing bored's gps unlock long ago. Has your GPS ever worked?
Like I said, I bought the Verizon TP. Checked it out for 2 minutes with no TF3D, and then unlocked it and flashed it with MSR4.13.

I can't compare it to anything because I didn't try data or GPS on the stock ROM. So, I don't know..
Old 03-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey guys i know i should use the search option but with 3000+ posts its easier to just ask.... ive trying to tether my phone to my computer so i can test my speed but when i connect it to my pc all it says is waiting for network. im using the most current mightyrom 4.13
Old 03-17-2009, 07:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
hey guys i know i should use the search option but with 3000+ posts its easier to just ask.... ive trying to tether my phone to my computer so i can test my speed but when i connect it to my pc all it says is waiting for network. im using the most current mightyrom 4.13
Try this.. Plug in the USB in the computer. Don't plug it into your phone yet. Then in your phone open Opera or IE so that the internet is connected. Then immediately plug in the USB into the phone and in your internet sharing app, click connect.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

LunaticSerenade is keeping up the good workLunaticSerenade is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devileyezz View Post
Just installed MSR4.13 on Verizon Touch Pro.
However, the internet speed is real slow. Currently I'm upto 255kbit/sec at the most.
I never experienced any internet speed issues, but it might help if you delete any temp files (if you have any).

Is it the same for PIE and Opera?

Quote:
Also, without even using the default Verizon ROM, I flashed to MSR. QuickGPS downloaded the data, but even after 5 minutes of clear sky "breaking in", I didn't get a GPS lock.
I know this is probably redundant, but make sure you follow the steps exactly. I had the same issue initially, and I re-did the patch, and it worked perfectly. GPC Patch > run PPST > dial #228 > run HTC GPS Tool and you should be good.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Jnguyen87 is a n00b

Hey guys, really like mighty's roms. Do any of you guys think rom 4.13 is any slower then 4.12?
Old 03-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Like I said, I bought the Verizon TP. Checked it out for 2 minutes with no TF3D, and then unlocked it and flashed it with MSR4.13.

I can't compare it to anything because I didn't try data or GPS on the stock ROM. So, I don't know..
You need to unlock the GPS still I believe, I'm pretty sure no ROM just does that automatically. Search on "bored gps" it's in a sticky somewhere. As for the speed, that as always depends on your signal strength, are you showing the 1x or the EV, have you tried programming your phone via Verizon's program number, etc? Also you probably want to change the pagepool to 6 and flash again, search on that as well.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development