PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangruhn View Post
Please post cabs to any apps that are taken out.
+1...
Old 03-17-2009, 12:55 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
The final build has been sent to Rico. He is tied up with some things tonight so a release will probably come tomorrow night at best. Taking into consideration that it passes its tests!

Until then, I'll keep testing until i break it!
Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't as active today as I normally am. Today I become a statistic in the unemployment stat. It really sucks because I had the job that I really loved what I was doing and who I was working for. All that is in the past now and I have to move on, Just thanks to MightyMike for being so understanding with my situation. That said, I'm looking over 4.14 right now and so far... Outstanding....

I'll be here more now, obviously.. lol.... Trying to solve all this task bar issue and what not. Themes are good to go, and MightyROM 4.14 without any customization is solid! I will say that!
Old 03-17-2009, 12:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't as active today as I normally am. Today I become a statistic in the unemployment stat. It really sucks because I had the job that I really loved what I was doing and who I was working for. All that is in the past now and I have to move on, Just thanks to MightyMike for being so understanding with my situation. That said, I'm looking over 4.14 right now and so far... Outstanding....

I'll be here more now, obviously.. lol.... Trying to solve all this task bar issue and what not. Themes are good to go, and MightyROM 4.14 without any customization is solid! I will say that!
Hearing more and more stories like this and it just pisses me off to be honest
Our economy is going down the drain and unfortunately, taking some of the good ones down with it...

I hope you don't let it get you too down Rico, good luck with your search for an even better job...Really sorry to hear this bro

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Yikes, sorry to hear that! Hope you find a stable income soon! Thanks for all your contribution to the PPCGeeks community though!

Oh yeah Mike you too...
Old 03-17-2009, 01:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:

Sorry to hear, and thanks for the hard work you're still putting in over here.
Karma exists, and you'll be rewarded for your efforts im sure.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

Quote:

im sorry to hear that dude. with the economy... but on a lighter note, its good to see you staying positive.
and as always.. keep up the good work. you are very much appreciated here.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Rico - That vacuums like a hoover brother. Keep up the good spirits and something great will come your way! Best of luck to you!!
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 03-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I'm letting you guys know ahead of time, 4.14 WILL BE released tonight...

So for the users lurking around and wondering... Fasten your seatbelts!
Old 03-17-2009, 01:13 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'm letting you guys know ahead of time, 4.14 WILL BE released tonight...

So for the users lurking around and wondering... Fasten your seatbelts!
Yup Mike, 4.14 is ripe!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to MX51

Sweetness!

It's been an anxious day man... Mike said yesterday that the ROM would probably be ready for 2nite, and as promised it will be delivered.

Thanks Mike and Rico! You guys rule...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development